This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellegrey View Post
    @35351504643107 Well sorry but nobody cares about Tobei. He and his mates from Oasis have their own ***** show on their own discord (and I don't even want to comment them, they do their best expose themselves alone there). They can talk whatever they want on their own platforms. We don't need to discuss them. Because they (Oasis) don't matter here or what?

I cared to respond to this thread. But if you want to expose somebody - why don't you post this on NO's forum? Because this topic in my humble opinion belongs there not here.
    I absolutely agree with this, That toxic cesspool of a game i was personally involved with for quite some time shouldn't be used as comparison, reference nor for criticism. Please i beg of all of you, don't bring the hate from that game over here and as i said in my previous post, Lets make this a fresh start with open minds and make this game better with the people at Game Samba they have assured me and others that they truly want our feedback and to help
    I've decided to come to the forums this game and be active due to the moderators being active and listening to community feedback. I'm looking forward to

Comment

Let's try not to bring that negativity here. Making more and more post reflecting negative opinions on people not even here, it's just going to create a bad atmosphere.

Comment

Retz jist furgit bout Naruto Onrain

Comment

Originally posted by ellegrey View Post
          @35351504643107 Well sorry but nobody cares about Tobei. He and his mates from Oasis have their own ***** show on their own discord (and I don't even want to comment them, they do their best expose themselves alone there). They can talk whatever they want on their own platforms. We don't need to discuss them. Because they (Oasis) don't matter here or what?

I cared to respond to this thread. But if you want to expose somebody - why don't you post this on NO's forum? Because this topic in my humble opinion belongs there not here.
          I agree 100% with everything you just said. I posted this here to show the FT community what not to be. It's so annoying that this game on its debut is getting heavily compared to Naruto but if this post acts as a precaution then I wont regret posting this here.

Comment

Originally posted by 35351504643107 View Post
            I agree 100% with everything you just said. I posted this here to show the FT community what not to be. It's so annoying that this game on its debut is getting heavily compared to Naruto but if this post acts as a precaution then I wont regret posting this here.

well but u have to understand all of them who compares Fairytail to any of this other games Bleach Saga Unlimited Ninja Dragonball .. its basically all the same game even the skills are more or less the same in every of this game first skills is 100% hit second def reduce 3rd stun . VIP rewards are the same Prices are the same even though this is an official licensed published game . events are the same u got the multiple lane running thing u got the waves of enemys for gems.silver etc so there is nothing wrong to compare them since they are 1:1 copies from eachother the only difference is just the world tileset and character design but hell even the heros abilitys are 90% the same just compare tavern heroes from lets say Fairy tail and unlimited ninja .. another 1:1 copy

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with the O GameSamba game, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with it. Many people consider this game a clone of NO, and most don't. I wrote in that article that this is a good sign if they are not in an easy way because it is easily fragile.

Comment

Working...
              X