Looking forward to this adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to this adventure

I've decided to come to the forums this game and be active due to the moderators being active and listening to community feedback. I'm looking forward to playing this game for awhile so i want to learn it and be able to help players that come along later down the road. I'm looking forward to playing with all of you and i hope everyone finds enjoyment in this game as it will be a very nice break from the toxicity of the other browser based games this one is similar to. Lets keep this as a starting point and be positive for the months to come because from what I have seen the developers are looking for our constructive feedback so lets make them excited to work with us!

Welcome to the forums and we are glad to have you ready to provide us with feedback!

Comment

I too am looking forward to playing this game, I just hope prices aren't ridiculous here, not sure why so many games of this type have new characters costing more than a games console but fee 2 play games like League of Legends they cost £5.

Comment

CBT is releasing for gathering feedbacks, join us and tell us your comment then

Comment

This post had more responses from Mods than players! So refreshing to see a company engaging with the community. I have high hopes for this game.

Comment

I jist hope zat dun make everiithang pei an hard tu obtein

Comment

I too am extremely excited for this game ^^ Can't wait to be apart of Fairy Tail world in this game. I am very impressed with what I have seen from this company so far too! Really excited!! See you all there ^^

Comment

we're all exited for the game i just want them to care about the community and not about how to milk it

Comment

Working...
                X