This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Naruto Online Mod Thinks of Fairy Tail Online

Upon talking to an old friend of mine who quit the game months ago in the world chat, he asked me if anything new has happened. I responded, "It's good. The game has been dying for the past half year though". Then the mod of NY servers in Naruto online (who happens to play on my server) interjects, bringing up Fairy Tail Hero's Journey which has yet to be released at the time. In my opinion, no one affiliated with any of the Naruto Online branches of Oasis has the credentials to belittle or criticize any other game, regardless of how good or bad it is. The fraudulent activities and the disrespect toward paying customers (ranging from the person in charge of community interaction calling players "brain dead" to lies and false promises) is not something I would like to see carry over into the FT community, or any gaming community for that manner. Please take initiative early and do not allow people with ill intentions to be responsible of large aspects of the game (such as customer support and matters dealing with transactions and other payment issues) and ruin it for paying customers.

Thank you

(I am not sure if this is the right place to post or if me talking about this topic is not advised. If so please let me know)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 35351504643107; 09-06-2017, 12:09 AM.

Probably should voice your concern in the player suggestions area I think, if I understood you correctly.
    Also, a note, there is a game called fairy tail online out already... Personally I think its rather old styled skin of NO and is a ripoff game, but as this is fairy tail, hero's journey I'm hoping that this will be a nice game.

I believe that gamesamba is not affiliated with oas games, but am actually unaware of any connection between the two, and many in the community have expressed the similar concern that this game will be a clone of NO, and the support so far has at least been responsive to people so I guess that is a good sign that this will not take the same route.

Comment

CBT is 2 days away, you can make an informed decision at that point. As a side note, all the interactions I've witnessed involving GameSamba and the community have been promising.

Comment

Originally posted by 36911504389325 View Post
        Probably should voice your concern in the player suggestions area I think, if I understood you correctly.
        Also, a note, there is a game called fairy tail online out already... Personally I think its rather old styled skin of NO and is a ripoff game, but as this is fairy tail, hero's journey I'm hoping that this will be a nice game.

I believe that gamesamba is not affiliated with oas games, but am actually unaware of any connection between the two, and many in the community have expressed the similar concern that this game will be a clone of NO, and the support so far has at least been responsive to people so I guess that is a good sign that this will not take the same route.
        Thanks do you know of a way to move a thread to different section? Because I am not rewriting this. And I realize I made a mistake, I did mean Fairy Tail Hero's Journey. I also agree that it is looking good so far but it doesn't hurt to learn from the mistakes other games have made early. I just hope the game is more fun than stressful. I wish nothing but prosperity for it!

Comment

Well just my 2 cent if you like browser game it doesn't matter if it is manual auto Naruto bleach fairy tail one piece 2 or even Pokemon as long as there is good management that can make balance for f2p and p2w this game can and will be the next big thing if you have the best game ever created but under trash management that only care about their illegal money (ehm oasis) then your game will die even with your 1k servers
          ps:like Sicon Storm said it is company manged by trolls so what you would expect from a mod check the ft AMA and see the difference on how they handle this kind of stuff.

Comment

Just because it was mentioned, GameSamba is in no way what so ever affiliated with Oasis. ^.^v

Comment

Okay.. about the autobattles:

I play Naruto Online since a year already and I cannot lie that the combo system and chosing your moves is cool. BUT - all the people there actually PAY so they can be strong enough to play on auto and sweep weaker players. All around the forums there are strategies about teams that work on AUTO. People prefer to play teams that work on auto. People just want a team that would work on auto for them so they can sweep the dailies faster. People are just happy there if they can win on AUTO and not sweat for the win and that is the truth.

So I don't see what is wrong with the auto fights planned for Fairy tail. And I am hyped

But I strongly agree with that the people make the game. This is Beta testing, so whenever bugs occure - let's not rage immediatelly but just inform the mods.
              And I hope the mods will be supportive and respectful too.

I personally want to play this because at first place i am fan of the anime, not because I am looking for another game.
              I don't want to compare the games. But what I expect from Fairy tail is better teamwork and interaction between players, guilds

Comment

Originally posted by ellegrey View Post
                Okay.. about the autobattles:

I play Naruto Online since a year already and I cannot lie that the combo system and chosing your moves is cool. BUT - all the people there actually PAY so they can be strong enough to play on auto and sweep weaker players. All around the forums there are strategies about teams that work on AUTO. People prefer to play teams that work on auto. People just want a team that would work on auto for them so they can sweep the dailies faster. People are just happy there if they can win on AUTO and not sweat for the win and that is the truth.

So I don't see what is wrong with the auto fights planned for Fairy tail. And I am hyped

But I strongly agree with that the people make the game. This is Beta testing, so whenever bugs occure - let's not rage immediatelly but just inform the mods.
                And I hope the mods will be supportive and respectful too.

I personally want to play this because at first place i am fan of the anime, not because I am looking for another game.
                I don't want to compare the games. But what I expect from Fairy tail is better teamwork and interaction between players, guilds
                You said it yourself,"people pay to be so much stronger they can auto a weaker person on NO". That's what made it great in a way, being able to create a great team/combos that can close large gap in power. In a game where it's auto battle from the start a F2P has no way to beat a P2W. All characters that can be obtained for free the P2W will have plus more power from spending, as well as access to characters blocked to the F2P by money.

Comment

Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
                  You said it yourself,"people pay to be so much stronger they can auto a weaker person on NO". That's what made it great in a way, being able to create a great team/combos that can close large gap in power. In a game where it's auto battle from the start a F2P has no way to beat a P2W. All characters that can be obtained for free the P2W will have plus more power from spending, as well as access to characters blocked to the F2P by money.
                  Agreed buddy... combo system and even the little freedom of when you can use the mystery skill of the ninjas in Naruto Online can "sometimes" turn the tide of the battle even though there is some noticeable power gap. so yeah i hope they include a system/game feature too that could close or at least lessen the huge gap between p2w players and f2p players.

Comment

Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
                    This is true But If we look this way - it'd kill my mood for playing any game before I even try it.
                    People are going to spend regardless if the battles are run on auto or manual. That cannot be prevented on any game.
                    As I said - I expect the team events to be plotted in such way to allow the players to enjoy the game together regardless if they spend or not

Comment

Originally posted by tridentviper View Post

Agreed buddy... combo system and even the little freedom of when you can use the mystery skill of the ninjas in Naruto Online can "sometimes" turn the tide of the battle even though there is some noticeable power gap. so yeah i hope they include a system/game feature too that could close or at least lessen the huge gap between p2w players and f2p players.

I cannot disagree with this. I also said it myself above. But you only take this part of what I said. Did you notice that - I am not here to be negative about the game
                      I am sure that when we play for a while we'd come with good ideas about preventing overpowered players and guilds. This is why it's beta testing.

Comment

I do not regret posting it in Scion's discord or FT's forums. He said I became a laughing stock by making it public but I fail to see how my integrity is ruined by exposing him. He is a mod and I'm not. I don't have any responsibilities to uphold. Everything he says has weight, as he is part of the administration of a large aspect of the game. I am simply a consumer. If your first response is to belittle a Youtuber and a paying customer rather than working to prove everything I said wrong, then Oasis has all its priorities wrong.

Whoever it is on this account he claims is not him does not seem like someone who cares about this "dying" game. They seem more like the cancer in the community.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 35351504643107; 09-06-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Leave Naruto Onrain outaa Fearii Teiru

Comment

@35351504643107 Well sorry but nobody cares about Tobei. He and his mates from Oasis have their own ***** show on their own discord (and I don't even want to comment them, they do their best expose themselves alone there). They can talk whatever they want on their own platforms. We don't need to discuss them. Because they (Oasis) don't matter here or what?

I cared to respond to this thread. But if you want to expose somebody - why don't you post this on NO's forum? Because this topic in my humble opinion belongs there not here.

Comment

Fearii Teiru bettaa zen Naruto

Comment

Working...
                              X