Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freezing

Hi everyone
    My game freezes since the last update on 31st october. I have probs when i click on SQN, Challenge, "Go" in a task of the daily task list, or when i select a ship for the loot..I play on firefox and it worked perfectly before.

I have the exact same problem, actually. My game freezes the moment I try to navigate away from my main base. This game worked perfectly before the 31st October update.

Right now, I cannot go to 'Challenges,' 'Map' or 'Trade.'
    Last edited by butterfire6; 11-02-2019, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Same here..Been 2 days now and 4 emails later to support,still freezes.

Comment

...same here...and ONLY on Firefox...

Comment

I use chrome and now it's 3 days..Then they wonder why they lose so many beta testers..I'm out..GL!!!

Comment

Hey guys. As some of you noted before, the problem only occurs when you use a specific browser, however the browser keeps changing.

As nafai noted, he used to play on Firefox, but the he was able to play on a different browser.

Like wabbit1, I play this game on Chrome and my game freezes, even after I deleted my cookies and tried to play in Incognito mode. But for some reason, the game works when I play on Firefox.

I have reason to suspect it might have something to do with how the game interacts with the memory of your browser - that is to say that the pre-update data from before the 31st Oct interferes with the game running after the update - but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going to try clearing my cache to see if it's the cached data that's causing the problem.

Update: Clearing the cache doesn't work.
            Last edited by butterfire6; 11-05-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Hello guys.. i also have the same issue. It appears only with firefox.. I tried Opera yesterday and it did the same thing.. Edge works and im using that.... but not happy with it.. There is a line in the java code that is locking the browser that i have seen.. i need to do some further testing before I can submit to the devs

Comment

same here. .

Comment

I have submitted this to an elevated level.. Unfortunately its was the weekend..

Comment

Working...
                  X