Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP 7 Payment issue + error

Hi,

so I had a problem with my game, it froze up and was unresponsive while playing tokyo search few days ago. While trying to load out the game. It wasn't responsive at all and I couldn't load out by hitting the home button. While I was hitting the home button it did an automatic purchase for VIP 7 on my credit card.I had nothing else loaded on my phone, I just had the game active, my space on my phone memory was fine.

I sent a message immediately to the GameSamba Support system thought email, I was unable to reach them by phone. I had response for two days on my replies through email contact and they asked me to respond to a question and i replied. But now I am just getting constant bots auto replies asking the same thing over and over again. What is my id, what was the payment, etc etc.I manage to get the refund through apple and cancel the payment. But I still have the ViP 7 rank and loot that comes with it. I don't know what to do with it, I don't want to spend it and then get a later request that I must repay for it.

Working...
X