Lost VIP7 Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost VIP7 Account

I was playing (I'm 99% sure it was this server number, definitely this name) 071-Hanged Man VII. I've been playing for a few months now, but ran into the trouble earlier today of getting the "update required" message without an update on the appstore (using IOS). I ended up deleting and reinstalling while trying to find the update (so let me know if that deleted my account) to no avail. I installed it later today when I saw it had gotten put on the appstore. But when I opened the app with the new update installed it was giving my the newest server to log into, and when I tried to go back to what I'm pretty sure was my server (I've since tried all the Hanged Man servers it could have been) but I get sent straight to the tutorial fight.
    I had almost all of the characters (only missing several VIP draw heroes) and around 360k Team power. My Account name was Ruin. I guess I'm looking to find out A) if I can get my purchases/heroes back, B) if anybody out there was on my friends list and knows for sure what Server I was on, and C) if my heroes and server are lost to me, can I at least get my VIP back?
Working...
X