103$ Recharge Not Received During Time Limited Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 103$ Recharge Not Received During Time Limited Event

TLDR I recharged 103$ hoping to 5 star SSR Arata andSSR Noro on limited event. Diamonds did not arrive. Gamesamba completely ignored my request for help on Discord, Fb, Skype.

Name: Pullcounter
    Server:22
    Vip Level : VIP 9 '30,000'/32000

Story:
    So after the delayed server maintenance on April 13 PDT, I was finally able to log in to my account.

After log in, I found new events that could get me SSR Arata and was very excited to top up since the time limited event for Noro was still ongoing. I figured I could hit 2 birds in one stone.

I recharged 100$ immediately after seeing it and to my surprise, the diamonds did not come. I received notifications from my card company that a purchase has been made. I also saw the 'Payment Successful' message on my phone but still no gems. I then restarted the game several times and gems werent coming at all. I then purchased a 3$ pack to test if I could get both recharge but I did not receive it as wrll. It seemed to me that recharge seems to be down.

I immediately asked help on Discord and Facebook. The Tokyo Ghoul messenger was 'Seeing' my messages but were not responding. I tagged Mods and Admins in discord, but no response from GameSamba employees as well.

I tried and researched all options I could from 3:00PDT until 12noon PDT. I called them through their US listed number, I sent emails to help@gamesamba.com, I messaged Discord and Facebook. I tried all options for several hourd and then Time Limited event was over. I no longer needed the gems since it was purchased to roll for another noro on Time Limited Event. I gave up 3AM my timezone. I stayed up until 3AM to see if they would fix my problem but no, I was completely ignored.

To be fair, someone from help finally forwarded my issue at about 4PM PDT.

IMO, this should be unacceptable for a company that relies on their 'VIPs' for income. I have played several games and this has the worst customer service by far to paying customers.

I have not received the gems by the way and still have no support from game samba. At this point, Im very pissed at this game.

Server 22 Incubation
    Date of incident April 14 2018
    Char name : Pullcounter
    Transaction IDs:
    GPA.3396-9688-5209-64263
    GPA.3335-8381-4422-49083
    Missed opportunity: Time limited Noro event
    Last edited by pullcounter; 04-14-2018, 01:57 AM.

Oh, that sounds awful mate.
    The only i can see here was maybie that your bank society had issue with clearing payment at the time of purchase with Game Samba.

For the future record, i always pay with PayPal and i had so far no issues.

Comment

Working...
    X