Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't claim story points

I can't claim the 1000 story points.
    In story trials there is a flashing box: Claim the crate to receive 1000 story points.
    But when I click it, it opens the buy story points window.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-09-01_120541.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	117991
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-09-01_120630.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	117992

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.
    If you reach that point, if you click the box, it lets you claim or it guides you to the purchase page. If you have any other problem, contact us again.

Comment

Apple, The problem is that I can't claim. I have never been able to claim the rewards for the story trials.
      So as a result I'm constant short of story points to keep scouting. I bought as much as the credits I had allowed, but now I'm stuck.

And... if it's a claim OR a redirect to purchase, the message should be altered to make that clear.

Comment

Hi,
        Please accept the apology for my misunderstanding.
        This crate, you can claim once for free daily then you need to purchase after that . So if it guides you to the purchase page, it is correct.

Comment

Applezhou: There is also this problem. if you cannot click on an items which says is available then something is wrong. The error message is clear above the clickable box Click image for larger version

Name:	123456.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	118295

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
            Hi,
            Please accept the apology for my misunderstanding.
            This crate, you can claim once for free daily then you need to purchase after that . So if it guides you to the purchase page, it is correct.

But how come it says: "CLAIM THE CRATE TO RECEIVE 1000" while I only receive 100 a day. It's a difference of 900!!

Comment

Maybe that claim 1000 is a text error.. you can post any errors on the bug page if you feel it is error. They will look at it and determine if it is indeed an error, and it will be corrected for the future

Comment

Originally posted by 34186528 View Post
                Maybe that claim 1000 is a text error.. you can post any errors on the bug page if you feel it is error. They will look at it and determine if it is indeed an error, and it will be corrected for the future
                correct it is supposed to say 100 and the wording should be redone to explain its not a free crate reward. It is supposed to represent a shortcut to the shop to claim your 1 free daily reward.

Comment

Working...
                X