Game not working correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not working correctly

Couple days ago, after 3 battle in VB, the game started glitching. I refreshed to fix it, as usual, but then the game wouldn't load past 59% until VB event ended.
    I mentioned what happened to me when I logged back in, and about 5 people said "me too".

The other faction declared war on one of our planets after Vb, and when I went to enter it, I again had problems with the game not loading. This time it stopped at 15%.
    This continued until the chests event started and ended, at which point I could log in again.

Next day I hit level 39, and went to scout the new system it unlocked. (2-8-1 IIRC)
    I was able to scout the central planet, but then all the colonies said level 40 required.
    No surprise that the lowest chests system was that system. I could see the chests, but not collect any.

Now, today, I went to join VB. I opened the window 5s before event started, but was not able to join when the event started, even 5s after.
    I tried refreshing to fix this, but the game wouldn't load. Sopping at 100% loaded and 9% on the other bar after 7 minutes of loading.

My previous server was all but a ghost town due to similar problems over more than a week's time.

EDIT:
    At the start of the server, no one could see the planets in the list of Faction Wars, so no squads could claim bases for a number of days.
    This was on server s27, but had a similar problem on previous server.

Now that the game has finally loaded, I am reminded of that because Daily Events is blank, and no icon to join the running VB 10 minutes into the event on s27.
    Last edited by jamesdragonrider; 08-16-2019, 07:11 PM.
Working...
X