Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24*7 International game or US only? (Virtual Battle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24*7 International game or US only? (Virtual Battle)

Virtual Battle is a key component of the game.
    - It drives Fleet/Affiliate improvements via access to the VB and Feat store for Blueprints & slot enhancers
    - It awards additional currency per battle based on level of Honour achievement
    - It awards bonus exp in a game where exp is a key limiter
    - It locks Flagship 3 & 4 behind an Honour level achievement

Virtual Battle is available 3 times a day. No problem I hear you say - put them 8 hours apart and everyone will have an even chance to access the awesomeness in the list above!

But they are not. The first gap is 4 hours, the second is 8 and the last is 12.

This probably equates to something like 6pm/10pm/6am in North america, or close to it.

Elsewhere in the world it SUCKS. For me that means:
    1am
    5am
    1pm (and five days a week that is a work day)

This is clearly not equitable. I wouldn't care if it was just vanity PvP and a leaderboard, but the fact that key components of the gameplay are locked behind grinding VB every day means that this is perhaps a little ill considered as a design.

VB should allow equal access to all - once every 8 hours, 6 hours (or even 4 hours) would be both fair and reasonable.

Regards,
    Xenephon

Same with chest exploration. First one for UK players is at 9pm (1 pm US) and the second is at 5am (9pm US). Not very international.

A solution may be to have the 9pm one last an hour instead of half an hour.

Comment

You have a powerful computer to play this game, i bet it has an alarm feature that will ring whenever its time for a war.

Comment

Originally posted by jonpluc View Post
        You have a powerful computer to play this game, i bet it has an alarm feature that will ring whenever its time for a war.
        I guess some weird people do not want to plan their lives around an online game, esp. one as innovative, great and awesome as this one.

Comment

Working...
        X