Play field at edge of screen unreachable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play field at edge of screen unreachable

This is a problem that goes back to the early days of STAD, as well as being on STAD 2.

The problem is that the graphics area can't be panned to pull the edge into the play field.
    In the original, the Sector Battle on the main map was under the missions, and had to be dragged to click between the overlay, which wasn't always possible.
    Changing zoom level to find the correct zoom to be able to even move the Sector Battle was problematic.

Now in the sequel, we see similar issues.
    For example: system 4-6-1 is up against the right edge, and so the map must be shifted up or down to move to colonies covered by the overlay.
    The map mini view can't be closed, so the map area must be dragged down to click under it.
    This isn't always possible with some objects, such as the cruise mission planet in the upper right of sector 1.

The chest on the debris in system 4-6 was actually further to the right.
    By changing zoom level, I could temporarily see the chest, but if I interacted with the map, the right edge would snap back to the right of the screen, and the chest would again be to the right of the play area.

The addition of black space is already there, beyond the play area. It can be seen when you zoom out.
    All that needs to be done is to allow the player to pan another 100-200 pixels instead of locking it at the edge of the current graphics.

This bug causes play issues several times a day, and is an easy fix.

Hello,

Please tell us the resolution of your computer, we will have a test

Comment

1920x1080

but I have tried it both full screen and non-full screen, and at multiple zoom levels.

Also, I tried to select something in display settings other than the default, but it wont take. It always reverts to Optimal.

Comment

Working...
      X