Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious bug regarding Aug 8th Hotfix with loser faction war bonus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious bug regarding Aug 8th Hotfix with loser faction war bonus.

It appears that the loser faction war bonus that was "fixed" has been incorrectly fixed.Now the loser bonus is not only applying to squad war battles but is also being wrongly applied in chest events. The UFP owns every squad base on the server, and have for awhile so the Dominion have a large +40%attack bonus for Faction War. However in chest event, suddenly my normal opponent that i have been battling equally for months is massively and very suddenly stronger than i am in chest event. I attacked his weak fleet of 667k, one that days ago i could kill with my eyes closed, and he destroyed my 779k fleet with ease with 3 ships left standing The 40% bonus HAS to be being applied incorrectly because its the only thing that changed.
    Last edited by jonpluc; 08-09-2019, 08:29 PM.

This needs to be bumped because this is really bad, im getting reports from other servers that wayyy weaker fleets are winning in chest event now. The faction war damage bonus is being misapplied to chest event.

Comment

Does this issue still exist?

Comment

Servers do not work after the update 12.08.2019, when it all stops, spend money, and the output is zero...

Comment

Working...
        X