Latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest update

Constantly getting occupied successfully flashing on screen for no reason.

Could have sworn my Battle cruiser was around the 360+ mark it is now at 336. Others in game have stated they have lost amounts from their ships.

Just went to check how debris missions were going, went in game ended the missions with no results (missions had been going around half an hour) and destroyed all 225 affiliate ships in the 3 missions.

​New lettering under icons it awful.

Just tried the debris mission again with 10 ships, started mission came out of the mission then went back in game ended again straight away and lost all affiliate ships.

Comment

Antares
      S2 Sha-Ka-Ree

...same here...lost about 600 ships...400 after maintainence and 200 more while trying out to start new missions...

Comment

Originally posted by tolkenmoon View Post
        Constantly getting occupied successfully flashing on screen for no reason.

Could have sworn my Battle cruiser was around the 360+ mark it is now at 336. Others in game have stated they have lost amounts from their ships.

Just went to check how debris missions were going, went in game ended the missions with no results (missions had been going around half an hour) and destroyed all 225 affiliate ships in the 3 missions.

​New lettering under icons it awful.
        I've lost atleast 30k str on each fleet

Comment

Apparently the original amount was wrong and they corrected it but they say we have not lost anything and the fleets should still be the same as they were.

Comment

Originally posted by tolkenmoon View Post
            Apparently the original amount was wrong and they corrected it but they say we have not lost anything and the fleets should still be the same as they were.
            If that were true they would have adjusted the power of AI as well. It's not like AI in sector was easy before but NOW with reduced power against AI of same strength.

My main fleet lost 74k power alone. I also lose 225,000 metal worth of ships and thanks to reading this post I know not to send out more expeditions.

Comment

You can still get the expeditions to work just don't check on them for say the first hour, as long as they find something you can go in and check and you will be ok. That works for now.

I see the game developers do not seem to care about player issues as they are very poor at responding, especially to bugs like this. Even a "we are looking into it" would help.

Comment

Working...
              X