Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When dealer spawns now its off the top of screen and cant be seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When dealer spawns now its off the top of screen and cant be seen.

The only way i even know the dealer ship is there is the 1 hour countdown clock that is below it, bobs in and out of the top edge of the screen but the rest of the ship is not visible at all.

You can move the home screen around by left click and holding it while moving the mouse. The home screen for me is very zoomed in and I cannot find a way to zoom out, same in the affiliate ship window. I have tried all the ctrl - + etc.

Comment

Whats all the fuzz about? Just click the dealer button. When dealer spawns there is also a button for dealer amongst the other buttons.
      Mostly between "Story Trials" and "Ranking"

Comment

Originally posted by 767474657446 View Post
        Whats all the fuzz about? Just click the dealer button. When dealer spawns there is also a button for dealer amongst the other buttons.
        Mostly between "Story Trials" and "Ranking"
        The fuss is about something displaying incorrectly.
        1) The dealer is off the top of the screen. (For me also, but I do use the button you mentioned)
        2) The view is zoomed way in, and I also have looked for ways to zoom out a bit.
        Rule of thumb is that each person that takes the time to speak up represents 144 customers.

Discouraging people from reporting bugs by belittling them is not helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X