This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unannounced program changes

Where is the support for this game? In the last couple of days we see changes to the game on our server with no planned announcements, information or explanation. They may not seem major but it is nevertheless frustrating and indicates a complete lack of interest in the playing/paying masses. One such change is the modification to the squad shop/exchange such that this now becomes a personal exchange rather than one shared within the squad. As such it uses personal funds rather than squad funds to refresh which seems very much a retrograde step; what are the squad funds for? Having tried this I have refreshed some 14 times and seen not a single ship debris reward. Either I have been just unlucky or the return rate on ship debris has been greatly reduced. It would appear now that as a result of the changes upgrading of the squad ships with take much longer than it previously did for more advance players who have completed these ships. This whole change seems a very retrograde step but it would be nice if someone could explain the changes (including item drop rates) and the rationale behind them.

Just made another thread same as this in game support. I refreshed around 30 times and no debris. They don't care all they want is the coiners money, Samba never respond, you sometimes get a helper respond but they never really know anything. I subbed for a couple of month in the beginning but things like this is why i will never give them any money again. My screen doesn't fit the page any more and i can't change it, for some reason words are printed over the top of each other or the font is too big.Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	134306
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X