This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No notification of hot fixes or patches

On June 04 i suspect a hot fix was attempted to make a correction to the game servers.

All of a sudden things dont work anymore. time after time stealth hot fixes are done and no notifiction of what was attempted to be fixed is given.. This time timers are broken. and constant refeshes need to be done.

Gamesamba/Ngames... why cannot you notify us when a hot fix is done. It is bad as people see this as unprofessional and are leaving the game the game when something does not work any more and no explanation is given as to why any changes were made and/or needed.

You rely on tickets to fix your game, when it is fixed for no appearant reason.

There is no reason a notification cannot be posted prior to any hot fix, and I also include stealth fixes

A notification of a fix is a good way of alerting players to any up comming changes that might affect the way the game is performing. At least its a place to start to say that something was changed with fix no 112356 (ie) and this is a good staring point to see what was changed .

Id like to get feedback as to why these changes if any were made did not get posted as to the nature of the change
    Surely as a company all live server changes are documented and archived as to the nature of the change

Why cant we be made aware of this??? thanks

Hello,
    We apologize for this, and thanks for your reminding. Sometimes when the hotfix content is few, development team may will do it directly without notify us, so no hotfix notification post.

We will try our best to update all the hotfix contents in the future.

Comment

Ty Maggie. It is important that this information is passed to the players.. i thank you for your understanding and quick resolve
      Last edited by 48816187591; 06-06-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X