This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unethical behavior by GameSamba

I just hit lvl 70 and was shocked to discover the leveling is frozen at this point. I spent a considerable amount of money to speed level and to keep a step ahead of the rest of the pack. The game had locked planet areas for lvl 75 and lvl 80 that gave a reasonable person the false impression that the game went to lvl 80. In addition i received items like lvl 7 slot enhancers that are unusable because that part of the game literally doesnt exist. The story line tells you lvl 75 is the next story update, the normal dungeon has a page of materials that can only be accessed at lvl "71+" The game is clearly incomplete yet you sold it as a complete game. A reasonable person would believe there was still additional active parts of the game available and they spent real money accordingly based on those reasonable assumptions. I would like to be refunded for things like the monthly card purchase, that i made primarily for the 10% exp buff, not realizing that the experience bar would be frozen in the middle of the game.

It's bad enough to have people think you're a total loser then you had to write crying about spending money to stay ahead of the pack. You're the unethical one and a loser.

Comment

Not suprisingly, your first instinct is to blame the victim. I have zero objections paying for things i enjoy. Im not sure why thats a bad thing or why having money and having the freedom to spend it how i wish makes me a "loser" exactly. But at any rate, if i do pay for something, i expect it to be a complete product, just like absolutly anything else i pay for. I dont order a pair of pants and expect the pockets to not be sewn in yet and i have similar expectations for a game.

Comment

Just stop spending money until the new patch opens up. Now is a good time to work on your fleets, try to max out your star levels. Get all your ships red and stockpile resources. They will eventually open up the next patch. This is how these games work. If you spend a lot of money to get to the top faster then anyone else, you will be stuck there while everyone catches up.

Comment

The new level cap will open on May, please stay tuned~

Comment

Its May now, any further word on when the update is happening?

Comment

May! Sometime in May! Now go level your ships in the mean time

Comment

They never announced that it will happen May 2019...

Comment

Its now May 30th, were you telling the truth about new levels in May or did you lie to us?

Comment

Originally posted by helloztsb View Post
                    The new level cap will open on May, please stay tuned~
                    Lies lies lies.

Comment

Not lies at all. New levels did open up........in STAD.. . You can go play that while you wait for STADI to open levels.

Comment

These games are called Money Pits for a reason, not designed for Gamers, designed for coiners. All you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by sylver View Post
                          They never announced that it will happen May 2019...
                          Ohh that's tha case i don't knoe much about it,, so thak you for providind a great asssistance.

Comment

It's quite normal for a game to have a cap while new. STAD was the same way, it capped at 70, then we got 75 and then 80, 85 and last year we got lvl 90 and this year we got lvl 95. I'd even say lvl 80 opened relatively fast in STADI considering the game is just little over 6 months old. I've been in STADI since first day of CBT and OBT but just free play and don't put much effort into it, so by no means a strong player nor did I speed level. But again, quite normal to have a level cap, and there's always things that can be done while waiting for new levels to open as there's always something to work on on the fleet(s) so that's what I was doing for a while until the patch with lvl 80 came around for STADI. Now I'm just trying to get to lvl 75 so I can use up some story point keys again for the first time in months. But other than that, no point in speed leveling because people will always catch up, and there is always a cap that you reach sooner or later

Comment

I love how this thread is the most followed of the entire Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X