This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People getting banned from forum

I have noticed in quite a few posts, the forum administrator seems to be biased, as well as, a bigot against white people. This should be a concern of the entire forum. If they disagree with you opinion, they ban you. Would like to hear comments.

There's no bias from any of the super moderators or admins, and any racism or racial bias is not permitted in the forums. It's plain and simple: Follow the forum rules and there won't be a problem. People aren't getting banned for no reason unless it's just spam, in which case it's just all about keeping the forum nice and tidy so you guys don't have to see a lot of junk posts all the time. Banning someone who's a real forum user for a period of time or even permanently is a last resort that isn't decided upon lightly, and most often it is an action that is discussed between forum super moderators and not a decision made by just one person (unless it's just spam). None of us super moderators or admins like to give people infractions or ban real people, but we also will not put up with toxicity against other forum users, forum moderators, super moderators, or staff.

With this, I'm closing this post as it could be causing unnecessary drama and toxicity in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rickcronon View Post
      I have noticed in quite a few posts, the forum administrator seems to be biased, as well as, a bigot against white people. This should be a concern of the entire forum. If they disagree with you opinion, they ban you. Would like to hear comments.
      If you have any proof or evidence of staff/Admin/Super Moderators/Moderators using Racist comments. anti White comments or any hate crimes please Private message me so I can then pass this Race hate crime onto the correct people who need to be informed, which is the police in the UK and most countries in the EU.

All Moderators have to follow the forum rules the same as everybody else has to. This means that ALL players have to follow the same rules. ALL PM's are under the same rules which means Anybody that uses Racist terms, comments or is directly racist automatically is banned for a minimum term set out by STAFF.

If any person, staff, moderators e.t.c break any of the rules it is discussed and punishment, if any is needed, is dealt with. Nobody is above the forum rules or even the rule of LAW.

All evidence of Racism, and the person responsible, will be discusses in a meeting of staff or moderators and their future on the forum either disappears or they are banned for a term. Also if they make Alt accounts those accounts will also be banned.

Everybody is responsible for every word they say on this or any forum within this site, and if anybody has issues with anybody being Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, or anything which is covered by the Terms of Service PM myself or Reyoflight and we will listen to one and all.

Nobody wants a Toxic atmosphere on the forum.

As for people becoming banned. People say things and then do not accept that these things are inappropriate, rude or Racist. If you then argue with moderators/staff then it automatically gets bumped up to the next stage which can result in action. Most people just say sorry for the words used and move on but others just want to create toxic threads when there was none. When somebody makes allegations about staff or moderators which are untrue or bios in nature the complaint gets referred to another Moderator, one of more seniority. This then becomes serious in nature and if the accuser is lying or misleading in anyway, or if the Moderator is lying or misleading action is taken.

People get banned because they are stupid. No Moderator has been banned or given sanctions however that does not mean staff does not get involved. Every ban is discussed and all involved in that meeting has a voice. They also have the ability to over turn a ban if they feel a person has been overly judged. All people have to do is talk to staff and Moderators like fellow human beings, respect others and resist from breaking rules.

All Moderators are open to discuss issues in Private messages (not visitor messages) and will always try and help people as best they can. Nobody wants to remove anybody from the forum, not even Spammers.

Comment

Working...
      X