Guild Reward Chest exploit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Reward Chest exploit.

I am pretty sure some people found out this exploit but some of them just kept it for themselves, anyway, when you Create a Guild, you as the leader gets a Pack with some goods, the thing is, the pack doesn't have a limit to 1 per account (and it should have), so everytime you create a guild, you will get a Pack as reward, so you can keep spaming creating guilds and get packs as much as your gold can.

This Pack, as you can see, my alt has 6 of them.

Except that it contains 5 Common Recruit Scrolls instead of 10, but still, all of that itens for 100g.

This is what I got with some tests and a shit ton of draws with the Scrolls, I had more Silver Bags but I used them to see how much Silver I made from the tests, and it was something like 1 million silver per 1 thousand gold.

But the thing is, you get 2 Upgrade Amulet per pack, that alone is 200g worth, since you can buy 1 for 100g at the end of Conquest, and you still get some scrolls to draw and get a lot of new characters or Shards, including Natsu Shards, a ton of EXP Card to level up your characters and a lot of silver.

Hi shishkebab,

Thanks for the report, we will fix this bug as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
    X