This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenrou Trail issues

I don't know if this is only happening to me but when trying to do tenrou trails for the past 3 days and still continuing I cannot physically do it. every time I save a team for the trail and then click on one of the trails to fight to gain points towards chest it does not load properly which gives the web browser a small dark tint and then doesn't load which means the game has officially crashed and this stops me from playing the tenrou trails and as a huge fan of this game that sucks because the tenrou trails is a huge portion of the game to get ex gear, star stones, awakening stones and etc so I hope you guys will see this and plz fix soon.

this is what this looks like when trying to play tenrou trails then it crashing after clicking on one of the listed targets to fight for points. also sorry this is a reply never done this before. plz fix soon
    Attached Files

Comment

This has been happening to me too. Just so you know.

Comment

I do not know what server you are on. I am on S38-Sagittarius and this is happening to myself and some of the people on my server too. On top of that I cannot access my Leo pet to upgrade him. Maybe if enough of us complain they will do something about it. Till then I am not spending any more money on this game

Comment

blazingeagles I am also on S38-Sagittarius and yeah as you already know due to this being my issue post I have the same problem so maby it could potentially be some specific servers and sadly the one that we both are on could have that tenrou trials issue unless its happening on other servers too

Comment

Well apparently the issue is fixed now. Thanks to that. Now I can go on supporting and enjoying this game

Comment

The issue has been fixed.
              starjack io

Comment

'kay then!

Comment

'kay, then! That great!

Comment

Working...
                  X