Advanced Scrolls Treasure Bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Scrolls Treasure Bug.

I reported a bug with the advanced scrolls treasure chest and the limited character you should get from using ten scrolls six times for a total of 60 scrolls. I used 60 scrolls, and it did not register as me using 60 scrolls it only registered me as using 50 and when I went ahead and bought 10 more advanced scrolls the game decides that it was okay not to give me a limited character from the chest even though it says you get a guaranteed limited character if you draw from the chest 6 times at 10 scrolls each. I reported the bug on October 24th, 2018 around 6:04 P.M. central standard time. I got a reply within the hour about how they see that there is a bug with the treasure system and that they will work on it but when I asked about the limited character the support staff went silent on me. I saved up those 60 scrolls and then spend gold on getting more advanced scrolls because I did not want my spins to go to waste and still did not get a limited character. This happened on S38-Sagitarious

This does not seem to be that uncommon an issue as I did this almost a week ago and having the majority of the chars i save up for the off chance on the super rares that I have yet to draw, last time i used 70 and got nothing

Comment

Working...
    X