The Hateful Faction War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hateful Faction War

Hi guys, it is me your beloved Sahyesha, so let investigate really deep that faction war event shall we?
    First of all , I'll leave here the rules of faction war:

Rule number 4: This statement is false, actually whenever somebody die, both faction receive 5 points.

Rule number 13: This statement is false, faction war shop not implement.

Rule number 14:This statement is false,there is no title implement in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rules faction war.png
Views:	65
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	119026

So now this is clear , we can move on others bugs on this great event.

Here is the 1st video, we have the option to click on ''check'' for battle report, here is what happen when we do so :
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Now the 2nd video, during the event, all the players actual freeze, they are sliding, my inventory empty (just a bug , I have all my gear/stuff) also we can notice the event time is always at 0:00

Here is the 3rd video, while the sliding bug is on, the chat isn't working properly, we can see in the video that I am typing, but the text just superposing on top of each other.

Here's the 4th, here I decide to refresh to show you that its worked, players are walking again, chat is working again, but by refreshing I did got a penalty time, but iwas still able to go in even if I had a penalty.

Here's the 5th, I decide to go main only , to show you how broken it is, Rey is top 2 in server with 1.4M cp , my main only have 321k cp so its full team vs 1 guy, but I still destroy everybody , because whenever a red faction player die, they get weaker and weaker (that goes with how much they die)

Here's the 6th, so I decide to remove my gear, to actually have a chance to die, but before I die, we can see that I actually gain hp back?!?! I have no healer in the team since im alone, even with a healer in formation, im not getting health back.

Here' the 7th,
    So I succeed to die, but when I want to revive we can see 11 gold to revive, actually cost only 1 (please do not fixed that without fixing the whole event thank you)

Here's the last one, at the end of event (we can also see in rules), we supposed to have access to faction war shop, but its actually not implement, I guess what we saying is wrong.

So please guys take time to look into this, report it to devs team, those bugs are know since cbt, but still not fixed we would like to get it fixed thank you for your time and understanding!!!

Your beloved Sahyesha, who's trying to have a better game for the community

applezhou counting on your to relay this bug thank you!!

Comment

Yeah It's been like this since the beginning now... hope it gets fixed soon like many other reported bugs.
      Also, the 2 row system for faction war was not a very good idea. With 2 rows It's only a battle between the top 1 players of each faction, the rest of the players can't do much since they will always get run over by the enemy top player since there is only 2 rows to chose from.

Comment

Hi,
        Thank you for your reporting.
        We will let the develop team know it. If you have any other problem, contact us again. Appreciate for your supporting.

Comment

Working...
        X