X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Wheel and Benefit Hall - not receive prize

Hello,

I spent 4000 gold in Lucky Wheel and i don;t have receive prize. I saw information about prize but prize not apear in my bag. The same situation in Benefit hall - spent 4000 should give my TotalRechargFull prize 800, 2000 and 4000 - i dont receive nothing.

Please check my problem.
    Information abut my account
    Server 6
    Account name: LSErin

First: did you click on the claim button to receive the prize, cause thats what allows you to get your prize

Second: If not the above, is it possible you have a full bag and the items are in the temp store portion of your bag?

If not either of those issues, not sure what the problem is cause I've never seen a problem with those two particular events before

Comment

Hi,
      According to the record, you spent 4000 gold in Lucky Wheel on 2018/08/11 08:45:14 and got the rewards meanwhile.
      About the Benifit Event, it requires you to top up the corresponding amount instead of spending, please check the event again. If you still have problem, contact us again.

Comment

Guys,

I played a game 6 month. I spent a lot of money. I know what i do. Once again ... I spent 4000 gold in Lucky wheel. I saw information about reward from wheel e.g. gems - but items not appear in my bag. Furthermore
        I can not used buttons to receive reard for 10 and 50 spins - game show that button was used - buttons had a grey color.

The same problem appear in in Benefit hall - spent 4000 should give my TotalRechargFull prize 800, 2000 and 4000. I used a buttons - in my bag not appear nothing ;-(.

Pls check it.

Comment

If I good understand my problem is not important for you? I spent 4000 gold and not receice reward - it is OK for you? This is not proffesional approach to client.

Comment

What is wrong with you. I am reporting a bug in game and I don't have any information form you.

Comment

Just because you can not reproduce my error does not mean that the application works correctly. In the previous error I do not have a print screen - and I not receive help. Then how do you explain this situation to me? I spent 900 gold - I got 10 items from the wheel - but I can not use the reward for 5 spins? Is it normal? I spun 12 times - but I did not get rewards for 5. Do not say that everything works OK. Lucky Wheel do nto work correctly!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fairy_tail_problem.PNG
Views:	96
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	119370 Just because you can not reproduce my error does not mean that the application works correctly. In the previous error I do not have a print screen - and I not receive help. Then how do you explain this situation to me? I spent 900 gold - I got 10 items from the wheel - but I can not use the reward for 5 spins? Is it normal? I spun 12 times - but I did not get rewards for 5. Do not say that everything works OK. Lucky Wheel do nto work correctly!!!

Comment

from what I can see, they a grey, so its look like you already claim them once during the event? is that correct? because normally we should only be able to claim them once

Comment

Please look at the print screen. Interesting, they were available on another day. I do not know what the game developers are doingI have already spent some money in the game and would like to receive rewards that I should be entitled to.
                    Attached Files

Comment

well what I can told you is that atm devs team don't care about us, since they not able to fix bugs in game (or they don't want??) I also spend a lot of money but might quit since they wont do anything

Comment

Is there anyone from the development team? I spent real money in a game and I was count thay my task will by solution ... i was wait ... i was wait and nothing.
                        I understand that players are for you nothing.

You are a team of incompetent programmers!

Comment

The prize is sent to you, please check. If you have any other problem, contact us again.

Regards,

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X