Exp Dungeon Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp Dungeon Bug

Hello, for some reason the Exp Dungeon has increased drastically in difficulty. I can no longer complete the dungeon despite having done so many times over in the past.

(Server 4)Thx

I have the same problem. My hero have only base stats.

Comment

Thay changed how dungeons work in the new servers to include everything including gear, mount, etc. But they raised the mob difficulty. The problem is that they changed the mob difficulty also in s1-8 like they did in the new servers without changing the mechanics for us meaning we still are based on star lvl and awakenings only.

Comment

Congratulations, therefore, for programmers and the game's owner. Most part of players use real money to play in the game and ... we have bug, which can not be solved by 5 day. Dungeon allow obtain over 1 million of silver coins and 100 gold coins per day. Dungeon do not work by last 5 days. Beairing in mind above i wanna know who and when will refund me 500 gold coins and 5 million silver?

Comment

They aren't going to reimburse you. 5 days for a bug would be extremely fast by this game's standards. I have bugs I reported literally months ago that still haven't been fixed. I was also personally promised compensation for all my bug reports and got nothing. Feelsbad, but that's just how they operate

Comment

Hi,
            Sorry of the late reply. The difficulty of dungeon is not changed.
            If you can show me the stage you could pass while can not now? And tell me your in game name and server, I will report it to check for you.
            Last edited by applezhou; 05-04-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Fix the dungeon. Its impossible to beat any

Comment

Now it's fixed, every thing in Dungeon is back to normal..thanks

Comment

Working...
                X