S10 compared to S1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S10 compared to S1

Hi devs, i was wondering,if you would actually update s1 and others to what look s10,they have some more fonction that we dont have,better interface, does s1 to s8 are going to be tested server for ever and no updates? or you plan yo make an update and fixed things?

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I am sorry that there is no plan merge plans and make S1-8 the same as S9 so far. But I've reported your suggestions to our develop team, please pay attention to our announcement.

Comment

its reporting this because the news server look like the finish game and the s1-8 look like old one, we also have different draw look at this this is unfair :
      also they get 3 mats for every boss fight in map and on ur side s1-8 we only get 1, they have more mount design then us, and so far more, i did top up for 200k golds on this game and i feel like your are giving up on s1-8 and that totally unfair for us...

s1-8

s9-10

Comment

and so far that only fews thing that i mention....

Comment

"Reported the suggestion?" Are you kidding me? This isn't matter of them having small minute differences. This is them basically having a whole different game. They have something worthy of official release and we have a bug-laden featureless pile of trash compared to that. This isn't something that's suggestions. It's literally you guys ignoring servers 1-8 and leaving them rot while you only implement features you have the f**king code for to only new ones. You had players who literally payed thousands of dollars to you guys and now they get to watch it all go waste while their servers dies out from no updates? That might as well be theft.
          Last edited by paperyoshi10; 04-27-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Hi,
            I understand you feeling, but S1-8 is not abandoned, the reason why S1-8 and S9 is different is the develop team is still evaluate the game contents in S9. If it is working better, they will plan to release it to S1-8.
            Last edited by applezhou; 04-27-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
              Hi,
              I understand you feeling, but S1-8 is not abandoned, the reason why S1-8 and S9 is different is the develop team is still evaluate the game contents in S9. If it is working better, they will plan to release it to S1-8.
              This is the saddest thing I have ever heard from a developer. Do they not realize the sheer amount of revenue and player loss they are going to incur with this? Hell us as players know the new game content is working better as we all have alts on those servers. Let me ask you a question, lets say this content doesnt work better do you plan to then shit all over the s9-s11 groups or just make even more new servers with different content again and forsake all the servers before them. You guys really need to understand how to develope a game with better principals.

Comment

I have to agree with the above ^^^
                The game still says OBT which means things are subject to change. We all know this and don't expect perfection, in fact we got used to it all year long. There are bugs. S1-8 helped to uncover these bugs. We also spend so much time and money because we loved this game. Test new things on the new servers? At the cost of losing trust in your biggest game base and investors? Test the new content on all servers. Just please be fair. This last update broke the dungeon for us. It feels as we are being punished for helping the game grow?
                That isn't right at all. I mean we really want to give you our money and love and everything but you won't let us at the moment. I just can't understand this.
                I was happy to always log on the game, it's not that way today and I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Comment

And generally speaking if your going to use a select number of servers as a test than you typically use the older servers to avoid this issue all together.

Comment

You already made changes to make it impossible for us to do level 60 dungeon, and make level 40 dungeon much harder. That means you're willing to make changes to S1-8. But only to punish your player base. You're abusing Kodansha's fanbase right now, and I doubt they would be very happy to hear it. Do you even WANT the right to make this game?

Comment

I am sorry of any trouble you've had.
                      Our develop team is still discussing the solution of this issue, and will make an official announement. Appreciate for your support and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                        I am sorry of any trouble you've had.
                        Our develop team is still discussing the solution of this issue, and will make an official announement. Appreciate for your support and understanding.

LOL!!! You dont get it do you. There is no more SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING coming from us to appreciate.

You guys are seriously screwing your selves over every time you come back to us with the same typical customer service response. We are not idiots and we are basically under the impression that you guys are not in fact trying anything to fix the situation since all we keep getting is some god damn customer service rep trying to tie us over with bullshit. Not once have we ever heard from an actual game developer with some tangible information.

Comment

Thanks applezhou for your effort, i shall wait and see how its doing,i appreciate the effort that you making to help us making this game better

Comment

you sayng that you will test new content at new servers to implement it in s1-8 and ask us wait and waste our money and time all this time that you tested features.So we MUST play only piece of game and be happy and some1 that start on new server already had like full game with all features.Maybe you think players want spent all that time and money in game for nothing,but thats not true .This game dev team is maybe only 1 in the world that think that can test ingame features different in different servers.Bz the more people can test it more bugs they will find.

Comment

Working...
                            X