The Cobra Bug index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cobra Bug index

I'm starting to think you guys don't want people using Cobra. As of today a 3rd bug has arisen with him so I figured I'd just report them all on this 1 thread to refresh you as to the other 2 since they still haven't been fixed.

Bug 1: His fury skill is supposed to attack 3 people but it still only attacks 2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug142.png
Views:	169
Size:	548.0 KB
ID:	109605 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug143.png
Views:	169
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	109606

Bug 2: We're supposed to get 100 shards for him when we recruit from the bar, as reflected in his awakening lvl 3 costing 100 shards. Unfortunately, his price to initial recruit is only 80, that of a purple character, so we have to recruit him 2 times instead of just 1 to awaken because his initial recruit price is 80 instead of the 100 it should be. (On a side note this is the same case for Ikaruga)

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug239.png
Views:	149
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	109607 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug240.png
Views:	158
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	109608

Bug 3: This may or may not have something to do with the ex gear, but Cobra is not attacking when a joint attack is triggered on him. Notice in the battle link: My main uses his fury skill to trigger a joint attack on cobra. Cobra uses his toxic erosion (which he only uses right before an attack) but then instead of attacking he just stands in place. And then the battle proceed's with my next character's attack as if nothing happened. No joint attack ever goes off.

https://s-fairytail.gamesamba.com/fa...09&aid=300&t=1
    Last edited by paperyoshi10; 04-07-2018, 05:11 AM.

I've reported bug1 and bug3. About bug2, there is no problem. You can obtain the cobra shards from draw and other ways.

Comment

No you can't obtain Cobra Shards from any other ways other than spending an obscene amount of gold for his "discounted shards". (which is still a 1-time deal mind you) I play this game everyday and there is not other way. It is 100% a bug. No other characters follow this pattern of 80 to recruit and 100 awaken except Ikaruga and Cobra. You're gonna tell me that you intended for those 2 specific characters to be different or more difficult to awaken than everything character in the game? I doubt it, double check on that one please.

Comment

Yea bug2 is a serious problem, 80 shards for Cobra and Ikaruga, then 100 for Sherria.
        If its not a bug change the +3 awakening for them to 80 instead of 100.

Comment

I've confirmed with our develop team about that again, it is designed like that.
          Last edited by applezhou; 04-11-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Ok, It's designed like that. Would you mind asking them why it's designed that way. Because it's super inconsistent for it to be like that. Why does the other 44 characters in the roster get the proper awaken amount from recruits but these 2 characters don't? I'm genuinely curious as to why it's designed to discourage people from trying to awaken these specific characters over anyone else. Thanks!
            Last edited by paperyoshi10; 04-11-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X