Elements Stats Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements Stats Gone

So I logged in today (03/30/2018) and all my elements stats were gone. All my characters were taken off their platforms and all the books were wiped clean. I've already tried the normal troubleshooting tips (refresh, new browser, etc) and they didn't fix it. Since the original elements weren't refunded after the books were wiped I'm now missing about 1100 fire elements and 500 wind element

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug235.png
Views:	161
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	109059
    Last edited by paperyoshi10; 03-30-2018, 05:13 PM.

Mine too my Element is gone

Comment

Same problem though its happened twice to me, only lost 500 fire element though. s22Bigbutt

Comment

We will hold a maintenance on Apr.2nd 04:50 PDT, which will last approximately 10 minutes. Please log off beforehand to avoid any loss.

Updated:
        Fixed the issue of missing attribute in the Elemental King

Notice the date and time of the screenshot. Looks like only some people got their elements back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug236.png
Views:	150
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	109277

Comment

Hi,
          Please have a try again.
          If you still do not have elements, please tell me your in game name and server, I will have a check for you again.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
            Hi,
            Please have a try again.
            If you still do not have elements, please tell me your in game name and server, I will have a check for you again.

S1-crocus
            In game name: Sahyesha

i did send back support a ticket cause i didnt receive back my element,i had on book 1 and 2: 2 fire and 2 wind. on book 3, 4 and 5 i had : 2 fire and 1 wind.
            so that is a total of 1125 fire element and 900 wind element, i did spend around 8k to 10k gold on that and still not fixed yet...

Comment

s1-crocus
              IGN: paperyoshi

Comment

I will report for you again.
                Other players who got the same problem, just tell me your in game name and server here, I will report it to check as well.

Comment

I got them now, thank you for the help

Comment

Working...
                  X