What Happened to the other fairy tail online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to the other fairy tail online game

so i remember playing a fairy tail game almost exactly like this one back before 2016 but i cant seen to find any info on it at all i just want to know what happened to it

i remember it was before the 2016 beta of this game because i graduated highschool in 2017 and i stopped playing the fairy tail game before 12th grade not to mention the Player Characters where all different as well as the server names being different and there was around 60 servers when i stopped but now there just seems to be no traces of the game online i spent a significant amount of time playing the game and probably around 100 dollars on it

any information would be much appreciated

Originally posted by 37601558130811 View Post
    so i remember playing a fairy tail game almost exactly like this one back before 2016 but i cant seen to find any info on it at all i just want to know what happened to it

i remember it was before the 2016 beta of this game because i graduated highschool in 2017 and i stopped playing the fairy tail game before 12th grade not to mention the Player Characters where all different as well as the server names being different and there was around 60 servers when i stopped but now there just seems to be no traces of the game online i spent a significant amount of time playing the game and probably around 100 dollars on it

any information would be much appreciated

I assume your talking about the Fairy Tale Online that was hosted on O4Games? if its the case: well that portal pretty much folded and disappeared completely without a trace, with zero information whatsoever. (at least thats the only notable version of Fairy Tale Online that i remember before the "official licensed" version was announced.

They hosted plenty of browser games for which they pretty much had no copyright of the IP they ripped off (stuff like One Piece TD, some obscure japanese basketball browser game, Gundam SD, Gundam Online).

Not sure if you are still reading this but if you do: You may as well cut your losses, unless your CC provider can help you retrieve those funds because as it is with all these others browser games: you get what you pay for, with zero guarantee that they wont close the shop and zero right for any sort of refund whatsoever.

As a word of wise: whenever you spend money in these browser games, make sure to only do so if you are confident of your investment.
    Last edited by 31241505032773; 06-22-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X