getting cdk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting cdk

how can i get cdk i need help pls send to my mail this is my mail [email protected] or [email protected] im newbie here pls help me thanks ! =) and i can`t connect to this server so hard
    Last edited by lopejr; 12-15-2018, 07:24 AM.

Are you talking about the CD key which is used to play video game on the system? Well, I am so late to get to know this but it's ok, actually I also like to play role-playing video game and Star Trek, FIFA, Destiny 2 is my favorite video game to play. I always used to play my games on the Microsoft Windows. Playing games on the PC is easy and comfortable as one can play all types of video game in it. One can also play a game in the multiplayer mode with friends as playing games with friends is like extracting more fun and entertainment out of it. You can visit this site https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/ to have CD key of your video game. I always used to buy my games and other gaming product from this site as they offer best discount.

Comment

ummmm no they are not reffering to a cd key they are asking about the code to get exclusive items in the online game

Comment

Working...
      X