Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear GameSamba

Dear GameSamba,
    I am reaching you on an important matter.
    So let me introduce myself before start the conversation.
    My name is Sahyesha, I am currently the top 1 strongest players all servers.
    I am probably the top 1 players top up (not really proud of it).

So what going to follow is not some mere comment from someone who has no knowledge of the game. I am an active veteran of the game and fan of the series
    Let's be honest, at the moment your game is dying. I'm not saying that you do not have anybody playing. But you are leaving your hardcore fan base, on the old servers, dying.

You are releasing new servers without fixing the actual bugs in the game, you are not listening to your community, and that is what I want to point out.

''THE COMMUNITY''
    We are the ones who keep your game alive. We are the ones who bring you money, and work. Without us the game would not be a ''success''. So why are you not listening to us?
    What we ask are easy things to do, with no big problems, we want to hear more from you, we want to know that you work to make the game and the relations better between the staff and the community.
    Our biggest concern right now is the bug fixes. We know its may take some times, but lets just take an example: The Earth Element.
    I reported that bug over a month ago. Not yesterday, not last week; a month, and yet, it's still bugged.
    We ask for you to try to make an effort to fix the bugs during your weekly/biweekly updates.

WE want more content, I know most of common players would hardly or never reach high level in the game, but why are you not listening to the hardcore players base that you have? We already reach high level in the game. We are reaching levels in the 100's now but are missing any meaningful content after around level 70. We got tired of the game really fast. It only takes 10-15 minutes to do your daily stuff (Arena/Conquest/Trials/Exp instances/Tenrou Trial) and then we log out until Pandemonium (which is still bug by the way)/ Battle Royal (also bugged)/ Faction war (also bugged) and World boss. And these events are usually hours away. (19:00 if we collect dailies at reset)

There are already some characters designed, with completed character models and skills and implemented into the game as PVE enemies, but they are not available for us to recruit. Some of them even have bond bonuses for our current character which we can't take advantage of because said character is unobtainable. Why is that? Some that immediately come to mind are Freed, Angel, Bora, Brain, Racer, Ultear, and Seilah We want more characters from both top up and PVE rewards. (We have no bar characters after level 80) We are tired of the same top up characters that we had for the past 3 months. We want new pets and events, for both top-up and F2P. We want more design, for characters and costumes and materials to forge higher level gear for our characters. (edify feature still doesn't work) We NEED new missions. After reaching level 96, there are no more story quests, and we have nothing to do in the game anymore but levelling without reason and doing Daily events.

There is some serious lack of content in the game, and this is what make it dying. Your hardcore players base feel abandoned, and we feel empty about the game right now.

To all players, please give your opinion about this, and I beg you, be polite, do not be rude to anyone, do not be disrespectful to the GameSamba staff or any other players.

Also,I want you to discuss about something else that really matter for us; please follow this link.

WARNING I'm was rank 1 since day one on Server 2. Undefeated lv. 101 vip 8 (rank 4 CP across all servers). I put in money and time, grinding like a true gamer

Cheers!
    Sahyesha

I agree with everything in this post. We are lacking many things in the game and need a big change to turn the game around and prevent it from dying. It has potential to be good but right now we have lots of bugs and a giant lack of content keeping it from reaching that status.

Comment

I agree with everything as well. We LOVE FAIRYTAIL and despite the game getting super boring form lack of content (i am currently lv. 102 and the last main quest for me was at lv. 96) we play because we are fans. We appreciate the game existing and so are really trying our best to help make the game Amazing for everyone. We also understand that if this game were better, it would honestly make more money in the long run because of building a relationship with all of us fans which really are customers.

Note: the link about the Cheating found is for me personally the greatest concern.

Thank you for your work

Comment

Hi,
        Thank you for your love and support to Fairy Tail.
        The problems you reported are forwarded to the develop team, they will try to fix them as soon as possible. If you have any other new problems in game, feel free to send us mail or post it in bug report section.

Comment

I only play the game because I like Fairy Tail, game-wise it is not a very fun game to tell you the truth... There are other anime-based browser games that are more fun.
          That said, I also believe the game has potential, there are MANY characters and costumes in the anime that could be used in the game and new features and events could also be added (so far Tenrou Trial is the only battling system that I actually like). Bugs are also a big problem and as everyone said, there are currently a lot of bugs that should be "looked into it" FOR REAL.
          I personally have no complaints with the game support team, I've had a couple of troubles with in-game rewards in the past and they were all solved with no problem.
          Finally just want to add that the last season of Fairy Tail will air this year's fall and that will probably bring new players, it's an opportunity and it'd be wise to add more content and make the game more interesting by that time to keep as many new players as possible. I think a lot of suggestions have been sent by players already over the course of the game.
          Thanks for reading, I hope the best for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
            Hi,
            Thank you for your love and support to Fairy Tail.
            The problems you reported are forwarded to the develop team, they will try to fix them as soon as possible. If you have any other new problems in game, feel free to send us mail or post it in bug report section.
            Dont give us that fake robot response please - its like these replies are auto generated. The customer is #1 and we are your customer - you better start viewing us as that, and not just money banks - cuz you WILL lose us

Comment

I was apart of the making of this game and left because this game was honestly only made to make money, gamesamba is a business that does care about the customer and the player base. the whole reason for the beta was not as much to fix bugs but was to excite people with the gold that they where getting per day to be more willing to spend.

Comment

Working...
              X