Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating found in Game

WARNING

I'm was rank 1 since day one on Server 2. Undefeated lv. 101 vip 8 (rank 4 CP across all servers). I put in money and time, grinding like a true gamer everyday. I play the events, I set alarms to play this game.

Player named Midnight on my server wasn't even top 20 comes out of nowhere this past week and topped up to get to rank 2. Doesn't ever chat, only seen once or twice in WB doesn't play the game events. I can tell also because this player has a blue (low rank) mount.

I can't slave many players because i am lv. 101. So i slave Midnight last night as he just got to lv. 91. He can't even touch me, there's no hope even with his rank 3 Erza, rank 3 Natsu, rank 3 Lucy etc.....

But I wake up this morning and I am rank 2. Midnight had to top up so much it isn't logical. He topped up more than Sahyesha on Server 1. To defeat me Midnight has his team start at 100 fury in the battle, S ranked Wendy and 4 star his ex gear on 3 mages, all form last night... all to beat me as if to make a point.

Also Midnight told us he was a GM awhile back..... Yeah I call CHEATING. I call DIRTY TACTIC to make us spend more.

How about fix the game and give us at least one new mage like Ultear who was in the game and then taken away. How easy is that? I've been waiting for her, I'd spend for her instead of Kagura who we get in the BAR... But now doing a Dirty Tactic like a GM doing unlimited top up to beat me and get rank 1... and doesn't even play the game....

DEAR GAMESAMBA,
    IT IS SERIOUSLY MESSED UP AND NO ONE IN SERVER 2 RESPECTS THAT. WE ARE LOYAL GAMERS WHO GRIND EVERYDAY. THANKS FOR MAKING HALF A YEAR OF GRINDING MEANINGLESS WITH THIS STUNT TO MAKE US TOP UP. WE WILL NEVER BELIEVE WE CAN WIN THIS WAY. GOSH YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MONEY FOR A LONGER TIME IF YOU HAD BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BUSINESS PRACTICES.

IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE THEN HE IS SIMPLY A HACKER. HOPE THIS GETS RESOLVED SOON OR THE GAME WILL BREAK EVEN MORE.
    Last edited by risingdragons; 07-14-2018, 06:31 AM.

I would just like to add that I looked at his stats and he has 1.8 million gold worth of fury gems alone. Something tells me that's just a bit ridiculous to believe especially when it happens overnight. 40k USD worth of top-ups in 1 day? Doubtful

Comment

Just ran some more math and he has 1.9 million gold worth of ex gear. You can add that to the already absurd 1.8 million and we are now up to 3.7 million gold (and counting) topped up in 1 day.

Comment

He also gains level much to fast. Even Stamina purchase attempts are capped out at 12 and with Daily Quest chests, impossible to go from level 90-91 in a day then 91-92 then next day. Also the amount of starstones to make 2 mages 5 moon and the rest 4 moon is ridiculous. All this from someone who doesn't play the events and barely plays the game at all. His mount is still blue rank to prove that he doesn't grind.

He has to be a hacker but from where and why that's to be determined.

Comment

This is a Follow Up-
          What is happening with the Investigation with player Midnight on Server 2? He hasn't logged in but he is still there. Will he not be banned for cheating? If he stays in the game it shows that either,

-Cheating can happen in the game so the game doesn't mind be broken which doesn't leave hope the game will actually improve.

-He isn't banned because he's a Plant and his purpose is to make us Top Up.

Which is it? Since we don't have answers this is what Everyone thinks. So we wonder what server will this happen to next?

If the game shows fairness to players and treats us with respect then we stay loyal and "Want" to spend money on our own. It's human nature. We all really love FairyTail.
          Please keep our hope and make us believe that this game can be what it can be, which is it can be great.

Waiting for your response Dev team.

Comment

Игра легко ломается, не спешите донатить,но могут исправить там легко)

Comment

This happened a while ago, around the same time I found the Violent Girl bug, the thing was: I noticed that when I refreshed the page at a battle's loading screen, the game interpreted as if I won the battle! Tried this cheat in the arena and I "miraculously" leapt through Rank 1000 to rank 396, though I was at a much lower level than the others. The following day after this, I found myself at Rank 1000 again, and decided to leap through the fair-and-square way, grinding and gaining better equipment, like Frozen/Trample set.

I may be banned for cheating, however I found this to be a neat way to get Advance Stones (and I need them this badly!). The direct point is: have you fixed this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, the problem remains the same...
              Last edited by acnofan198; 09-03-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Nothing new with these types of games. They even have a term for it, they call accounts like this seed accounts. The purpose of seed accounts is to get players spending. All seed accounts are either run by staff, moderators or players recruited to work for the company. These accounts are given an unlimited amount of resources and are told not to be to aggressive with their power gains to avoid suspicion. I had a friend on Discord who was a Naruto Online seed account owner who use to work for Oasis. He leaked information about them doing corrupt stuff like this as well and almost instantly Oasis slowly stopped using aggressive seed accounts to get people spending in servers. I know this sucks, but the best way to hurt them is to stop playing the game. If not stop playing maybe stop spending on it. Checkout stuff on Marvel Strike Force as well, theses companies are in it for the cash grab and will use any kind of underhanded tactic to achieve that goal.
                Last edited by zuvi; 09-09-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

only missing the black scale from world boss that still don't drop, completed all other yup.

Comment

Working...
                  X