9-star royal mage >>> Royal mage chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-star royal mage >>> Royal mage chief

This goes out to all who have attained the "Royal Mage Chief" rank and to those who have gone beyond. What's up with the "starsouls lost: 5000"? Do you really lose the said amount of starsouls? And if you don't have that much, does it put you in a starsoul debt (or a similar system), considering you have to do this daily?

Hoping for a detailed reply. Thanks so much.

You don't lose starsoul from the Bar...it's wrong.

You lose Prestige.

Comment

So the "starsouls lost" part is actually wrong and should be "prestige lost". Given that fact, this means that you have to be at an arena rank that enables you to obtain 5000+ prestige to pay off the amount otherwise you'd be at a "prestige debt", is that it? Thanks in advance.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes you need to have a rank that gives you more than what you'll lose.

And entering that "prestige debt" you called causes you to lose the rank you got if i'm not mistaken. but i don't think you lose the prestige you used to buy it.

I might be wrong tho...

Comment

Originally posted by frostzin View Post
          Yes you need to have a rank that gives you more than what you'll lose.

And entering that "prestige debt" you called causes you to lose the rank you got if i'm not mistaken. but i don't think you lose the prestige you used to buy it.

I might be wrong tho...
          Thanks frostzin! That clears it up.

Comment

Working...
          X