Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Element King and Tenrou Trial

I'd like to ask something to y'all.

I'm Fzin, from server 15, and I'm currently top 1 there. Not for long tho, there's a whale chasing me lol.

Either way, I'd like to ask people from early servers, 1-10 preferably, how long did it take you guys to clear some of the levels on Element King.

I'm currently level 80. Still no new set, don't know where to grab the Bolt Soul thing to forge it, maybe it's only after level 81 stages...352k Power.

My main team is Gajeel, Natsu, Jellal, Main, Mirajane / Wendy. My main character currently have 79k power.

I was barely able to kill Gajeel on Wind Element (3rd boss), I mean, the Solo battle was the hardest for me, since I get dodged and blocked and crit'd all the time.

The group fight was alright to be fair after I was able to beat it.

I was like, maybe I have a chance on beating at least the first boss from Water Element, and I get killed in 2 hits.

Lol, isn't this mode a little bit overpowered? It has been available for 10 levels already, and I couldn't clear the second element up until today...

Another thing I'd like to ask, when did you Tenrou Trial opened?

I saw that topic where people said it was supposed to open on level 50-55. I was the highest level on my server, and it was only available after I reached level 71 and everyone on server got it.

Do the server have an internal timer to make it available for everyone and I was just way ahead of the curve?

Please share your knowledge with me

Regards!

Hi frostzin i would say that normal for the difficulty on element, i'm sahyesha from S1 (strongest player all server for now) its took me a while before beating water element (3rd row) i think when i succeed i had over 700k cp, so yeah they are really hard.

About tenrou trials i can't help you,i don't know witch lvl they open

Comment

Thanks for the answer sahyesha.

I guess I won't even bother trying to kill the water elemental thing for a while then lol.

Can you ask me one thing? Do you still get exp from interactions with your slaves?

It's been a couple days..like 5 that I don't get exp from my interactions...

Comment

tenrou trial level 52

Comment

Working...
        X