Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get elite proof and conquest flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get elite proof and conquest flag?

How to get elite proof and conquest flag?

for elite proof u have to defeat future rogue in trial I easy mode, conquest flag i don't remember...sorry...but i think u have to get the flag first...

Comment

To get the conquest flag you need to do the quest "Wendy Wendy" (get S-fairy ticket thing for 1888 gold) and that unlocks another quest, can not remember the name but it begins with "E" and you need to do a conquest to finish it and thats how you get the flag

Comment

A youtube video said you get conquest flag by defeating ice gray in conquest

Comment

A youtube video said you get conquest flag by defeating ice gray in conquest only

Comment

And not do the "wendy wendy" quest

Comment

i bet ice gray but i didnt get it

Comment

these quest will appear when u completed erza's quest(u have to buy havoc gear set for 300g). Then accept elite proof and conquest flag quests. U need to beat ice gray, and complete EASY trial for elite proof and conquest flag.

Comment

Guys need hely. How to recruit wendy. The one you need to get elf man. Thanks

Comment

To recruit wendy, there should be a elbem of Fairy Tail mark under Encyclopedia. It tells you to buy S-class elbem to recruit her. A S-class elbem costs 1888 gold, so save some gold first.

Comment

or elite proof u have to defeat future rogue in trial I easy mode, conquest flag i don't remember...sorry...but i think u have to get the flag first...

Comment

Acknowledge tip top confirmation and success banner journeys. U need to beat ice dim, and complete EASY preliminary for tip top verification and success banner.

Comment

Working...
                        X