Why have you abandoned us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have you abandoned us?

So S10 got all these new features and characters: Encyclopedia, bar shop, daily question, PVE/PVP stats, more rank up mats, better main quest rewards, frozen gray, more mounts to name a few. Are these update and features gonna be coming to the other servers too? Because I know us original players on the early servers like S1 have been asking for literally months now for new stuff to no avail. It feels like you guys are just ignoring us, the people who have given you the most money.

Please respond, thanks!
    Last edited by paperyoshi10; 04-26-2018, 02:22 AM.

Pls devs make all server the same!!!!!

Comment

Yes, please don't forget us! Your loyal followers since the beginning and have helped you get to this point would like to play with all the new chars and features too!

Comment

I agree with all the above. As players in the first servers we have spent the most time and money. We have asked with excitement on when we will get new things because we love this game. This feels unfair for us because we are loyal and helped give bug reports as well to help make the game better. Please don't leave us out so we can continue to Top-Up.
        Thank you

Comment

So you go and fix that issue but you still leave servers 1-8 wanting your new updates? Guess you must think the older servers are not going to net you any more cash so why bother with that player base.The sheer amount of content and changes that your brought into server 9 and 10 are beyond wanted for the loyal players you have back in servers 1-8. You know those players that have paid to keep your guys shoddy development standards running. Keep doing what your doing and see how long this game lasts.

Comment

Update: I bring good news. The devs have told us that they have no plans for updating servers 1-8 with any of the features or bug fixes present in s9+. Isn't that great? Don't you love knowing that all your money is going to waste because they cant be bothered to add the features they have coded for new servers into ours? Isn't it awesome that the original servers get to die and their players forced to change servers and top-up more money to start over or quit the game? I know for one I'm super glad 10/10 IGN

Comment

i feels bad because i spend over 7k usd in this game and i feel like im getting ripe appart .... knowing that they dont plan making all server the same, that the olds one would look like a non finish game, on the news server ,they already have better draw, many more mount design, new bar feature to get more shards of characters,(way more easy to get high tier characters) they get more mats for rank up characters then we do in s1-8.... i feel like they obliged us to spend more on 1st servers to get what news server can get for almost free....

Comment

Thats just mind blowing. I know so many people that will be quitting because of that. Not to mention they just buffed the holy hell out of dungeons to where even a 83 cant beat the lvl 60 dungeon anymore

Comment

If they don't give us these updates screw this game and company
                  Last edited by paul0287; 04-27-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Game Devs, if you think Top Players on S1-8 will just hop to new servers, it's not going to happen because we feel cheated. Sure there are more people who will play but read it yourself, new players aren't spending the same. Game community is small everyone will know what's happening and talk, this will generate bad publicity. Maybe it will take a little work to give us an update but it will generate more money because loyal players are loyal customers if we are treated right. But to tell us there's no plan to update us and only new servers is really unfair and messed up. It's a serious insult to us. Think again if you think we will be stupid to jump to new servers and let our servers die... the game will die and if game dies there's no money and if that happens everyone loses. Please don't let that happen.

Comment

They need to do something. This is not how you handle a game. This is not how you handle a player base. If this persists, perhaps Kodansha needs to be contacted to know what's being done with their intellectual property to their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sahyesha View Post
                        i feels bad because i spend over 7k usd in this game and i feel like im getting ripe appart .... knowing that they dont plan making all server the same, that the olds one would look like a non finish game, on the news server ,they already have better draw, many more mount design, new bar feature to get more shards of characters,(way more easy to get high tier characters) they get more mats for rank up characters then we do in s1-8.... i feel like they obliged us to spend more on 1st servers to get what news server can get for almost free....

If you really spent 7k on this game you should feel bad

Also games like these add new servers like every day... theres some games that have over 500 servers
                        I also dont see how they wouldnt update all servers at the same time not doing so makes no sense

Comment

Have they really not updated them yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X