Arena and pandemonium overlap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena and pandemonium overlap

As the title says the times of the pandemonium event and the last 30 minutes before arena rewards get distributed overlap. This creates 2 problems: 1, everyone will be running a pve team allowing some people to ignore the pandemonium event and steal the ranks of people who switched to a pve team for the pandemonium event.

Now this issue could be solved by setting up an arena only team for defense in the arena menu ( would be a great feature)

The other problem this creates is that people will not be able to do a last sprint to go up their arena ranks before the rewards get distributed unless if they choose to ignore the pandemonium event.

This could be solved by moving either the arena reward distribution or the pandemonium event to a different time slot.

I would think you would want people to participate in events and to not have some events overlap causing people to miss out on certain fun events.

I see this is a serious problem and hope it will be taken seriously by the developers.

YES!

i got sniped 3rd in arena because i was using my pve formation... this needs to be fixed. they could also change the event to 1 hour before the pvp rank comes out, or earlier.

Comment

the times need to be changed a bit. The end of arena moving makes the most sense. I would really just like a second team formation. "a/b" or "arena/standard" or any of those things. i mean even make it buyable with gold and itll basically make income too

Comment

Working...
      X