Gem Prices in the Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Prices in the Shop

We need to talk about the prices of the Gem Packs in the shop, if you compare the prices of the packs with the other same games that everyone knows what I am talking about, you will see that in the FT shop it's way overpriced.

You need to buy 6 packs to fully equip 1 character with Level 4 Gems, thats 18k Gold, that's too much Gold for Level 4 Gems.

I didn't want to talk about the other games here but we can't talk about it without comparing with them, here is the Gems (Jade) pack in the Unlimited Naruto shop:

Ignoring the VIP6 discount we can see that the Level 4 Pack is 1200 Coupons/Gold, here we can only get Level 3 Packs with that same amount of Gold.

People who knows this kind of game knows the deal, the End Game PvP you need to Build a character with 100% Fury (that means you will start the fight with full Fury and will use the Skill on Round 1), you need to have 128 Fury Gems (the one that you get in the Level 4 Pack) to be able to start the fight with the Fury Bar full (all that fury gems to build 1 character). That means without using the VIP6 discount and with the price of the Unlimited Ninja shop you need to spend 153.600 Golds (128 x 1200) to build 1 character with 100% Fury, but with the price of the Fairy Tail Shop you need to spend (wait for it) 384.000 Golds (128 x 3000), EXACLTY, you more than 2 times of the UN price, that's insane.

But I am just using the Fury Stones as example, pretty much the same could be said about the other gems.
    I know it's beta, but they need to lower the price of the Gem Pack, even for heavy casher players that's ridiculous.
Working...
X