Exp dungeon stage winning condition SERIOUS design flaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp dungeon stage winning condition SERIOUS design flaw

If you have "Female partners only" as a winning condition you can't do the mission since Erza is the only vanguard.

Attached Files

Just go with no Vanguard, I did it.

Comment

exp dungeon scales with ur CR , if u put lucy + ur main it will be enough to win

Comment

No that's not gonna work, my middle row is insta killed by the two natsus and the rest finishes my backline. The last mission is not doable without a tank.

Comment

i did it, its hard but not immpossible

Comment

Originally posted by jeran123 View Post
            i did it, its hard but not immpossible
            Then explain to me why there is only a record of 4 people completing it and none of them used female only teams.

Comment

Because the objective changes, just wait then.

Comment

Originally posted by shishkebab View Post
                Because the objective changes, just wait then.
                Thanks captain Obvious!

Comment

Why are you crying about and calling it design flaw then? Just wait for it to change and hold your tears.

Comment

Originally posted by shishkebab View Post
                    Why are you crying about and calling it design flaw then? Just wait for it to change and hold your tears.
                    Because it is a design flaw and impossible to complete? If this happens on launch day it's a big setback in the race. What even is your point? In which statement was I crying? Are you out of your mind? By all means if you've completed it then pls post a screenshot of your completed last misison with this condition.
                    Last edited by darthdevil; 09-10-2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

The condition is randomized, the won't change how the randomize works just because the beta doesn't allow us to pull Erza, if you can't complete, just wait until it changes again to a new condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X