My experience and suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience and suggestions

I'm a fan of fairy tail,I've been waiting for the game for a long time now and I must say this game has unlimited potential,but for the time being I feel that many things need to be addressed so I'm gonna say the issues and a few things that might solve them (I'll leave technical issues out)

1.The bar seemed very great at 1st glance but let's get real,you get very little amounts of silver overall when compared to the amount you spend,aside from getting star souls for awakening,daily quests and using it for daily rewards, I just don't see anyone trying to recruit someone from there,you're better off trying for cards really. The whole 10x at vip doesn't feel necessary honestly,it's like saying you need vip to do a 10x card draw. What you could do to make it better is make it so that star souls can be gathered from multiple places at small rates,basically grinding from missions and daily quests here and there till you've finally accumulated those nice 1200 points. I know you need to make money off this game but no one would spend on the bar really.

2.Mounts take up too much space from the small map and it's really annoying,you've already went through the trouble of making them so just removing them would've made you waste time and money on their designs and such, so what you could do is give us the option to not ride them while still maintaining the bonus (similar to the show design option)

3.So far it would appear gold is only obtainable through few sources and in small amounts, which is very good for p2w regarding daily quests,since you don't need that much gold to gain lots of exp,for f2p though this would be really bad,however p2w are merely progressing through the story faster and gaining a little power,so it's a bit similar to the concept of energy recharging really,so if you decide to leave the daily quest exp option there that's fine,it would be understandable.

Now let's get to the characters:

1.The main character should be the most unique of them all,he should be slightly stronger than pretty much all the characters out there,each main has an entire skill tree just for them (yay!) only they only get to pick 1 out of them all.... what you could do instead is change some of those to ''passive'' skills so that players can choose more than just 1 skill,but then again,you've already made the animations I presume so that'd be a waste of budget.

2.For the other characters,most of them feel plain,there should be sound effects and voice acting (making use of the license) and even then,the characters only have 2 moves each,a normal attack and a fury attack,each character doesn't really feel unique even the stats don't matter that much since it all relies on your CP (power). A support character should be a support character,their normal attack could be some sort of buffing the attackers/guard, they shouldn't be able to deal that much damage even if you make them strong,that's what attackers are for.

3.Regarding making the character ''unique'' characters should get many skills and i don't mean fury or normal attacks,I'm talking about passive ones same as the main character,let's compare elfman and gajeel,both are guards but what's the difference between them? one boosts defense the other boosts block with a little stat difference,that's it. There's nothing to make gajeel feel better as an S rank than the A rank elfman,but let's say there were passives,gajeel could have higher defense the lower his hp while elfman could have higher attack the lower his hp,now that'll be a difference,do you want more defense or a little bit of offense? Or you could make it so that you can't bypass gajeel's defense unless you beat him (example evergreen's fury can't attack the middle row until gajeel is defeated) things like that that could make the characters feel unique from one another.

Regarding the combat system:
    It's understandable that it's on full auto and there's no combo system,however the combat system is based purely on stats and that's it,it should be that even if you have lower power you can beat your enemy if you play smart,but you can't do that since it's on full auto. From a technical point of view the combo system is really based on doing 1 click at the right time and making use of the debuffs,that's what you could do,make some debuffs feel game changing like the stun,you could for example add a debuff that decreases one's fury. What you could do to make your auto combat system work is implement the passives,so that even if your fighting a strong enemy your formation and strategy utilizing the passives could work (having lucy heal gajeel and not having gajeel die to his lower health=higher def passive for example) You don't need a complex system to make a good game,naruto online is on full auto and you only get to activate your fury skills when YOU want to and on the person you want,simple enough yet an entire game changer really.

I realize many of these things are really hard to implement considering many things would have to be scratched that have already been made but I just had to express myself after waiting for this game for so long and hoping it could get better.

If you agree with anything I've said feel free to leave a reply cause the more replies and views the more gamesamba would take this into consideration.
    Last edited by jetfire2k; 09-09-2017, 04:22 PM.
Working...
X