Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Hi, I love the game! Even though it's starting. It's simple and fun and highly convenient. But it can be improved in a lot of ways. So here are my suggestions:

1. 2x battle speed (since it's auto, we don't have any other choice)

2. Free stamina at certain times. (i.e. at 0:00, we'll get stamina [it's pretty frustrating, waiting too long with nothing to do :c])

3. Something to do while waiting for stamina. (maybe a meditation mode or something that gives something)

4. Missed Activity Rewards (idk the term) but there should be something for people who missed the events - for a cost.

5. Lower the gold price in shop. I gotta admit, I'm a casual spender (not a big fat whale) but looking at the prices made me *NANI???*

6. Be a little more nice to F2P people. The bar's starsoul search hurts to do 1 by 1. Imagine the hands of F2P people after 100 straight tries..

7. Repeat the events more than 1 time but people can only get reward 1 time. Flexibility is nice <3 and we all know we have our lives and can't always be strictly online from 19:30 - 22:00 for events. You knoowww, some people can barely play at work.. just like meh XD

8. Kindly remove the activities under the avatar once it's done or ran out of it. Like there's no point for "trading" or "arena" to be in that area when you can't do anything about it. It's suffocating my screen

9. Allow average level and boost to newer players. I'm late myself for like 12 hours and i'm telling that I can't keep up that much. Imagining all the stamina lost makes me wanna lay down and cry a lot.

10. Team preset so we can switch fast c:

That's all.. Pretty simple yet effective suggestions as you can see.
Working...
X