Suggestions for the future of this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the future of this game

Ok where should i start, well my first suggestion for when the game is fully launched is that you don't have the exact same animation for every single technique of the main characters, this makes the game feels far less unique than it should be(basically it makes you feel like playing any of the other games this game was based off).

My second suggestion would be to make silver be more easy to obtain, as getting silver in this game without gold is just impossible and even with gold getting it is just ridiculous!(if you ask me this put you far behind than any of the other games when to enjoying the game it comes).

My third suggestion will be, to really BALANCE things out between f2p and p2w when the game is fully launched, i feel like you lied to us on our faces in the reddit AMA as every single thing i've seen tells me that this game is more p2w than even naruto online, at least there you can reach top 10 as free if you work hard this seems like it'll be sucking out the money of all the players and the f2p players won't even be able to reach top 50, if things stay like this your game will inevitably die, yeah you'll have like 50 p2w players on every server competing against themselves wasting their money(which is cancer as hell) but that's it and a lot of players that'll be dissapointed will spread the news of this.

4th suggestion: please don't make the 10x summoning in the bar vip 1... please just DON'T it's just ridiculous you're already forcing your players to pay for everything showing them that no pay=no progress at all(which says a lot about this game).

5th suggestion: put a lil more love in the main characters, the desing is nice and it's ok, but for example you could made a route for the elementalist where the original ice route is for control and a second one aligned to fire for pure AOE damage, im ok with the warrior routes and i didn't really played the hunter so i can't say anything about him.

basically that's all that i have to say and please don't make a game expected for 2 years... to be so.. you know, so p2w that even if you want to pay you don't want to even go near it because it'll be sucking your money again and again
    Last edited by deibiddo; 09-08-2017, 11:13 PM.

Good suggestions. My biggest question in regards to what I've seen so far are, will the art be updated and what the ratio for $ to gold is. If the ratio is the same as NO I think the prices are too high.

Comment

Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
      Good suggestions. My biggest question in regards to what I've seen so far are, will the art be updated and what the ratio for $ to gold is. If the ratio is the same as NO I think the prices are too high.
      From what i've seen, the prices will be just as high if not higher, and basically what i said in here are all facts just explore the game a little and you'll find out, it seems that everything was made for the game to be p2w, not that that isn't okay but... as i said in other games you can get to top 10 if you work hard enough, that doesn't seems to be possible at all in here i mean xD just explore it and you'll find out probably you will be lucky if you reach top 100 xD(assuming you're f2p that's it)

Comment

SUGGESTION OMEGA:Please add real rng none of that draw 10 and get a character bs make every draw have real rng and for the lord of god the maximum a charcter should cost is 100$ for the op af characters, and make it so we can grind day and night in order to get near the CP level of pay to wins

Comment

Originally posted by 36731504885301 View Post
          SUGGESTION OMEGA:Please add real rng none of that draw 10 and get a character bs make every draw have real rng and for the lord of god the maximum a charcter should cost is 100$ for the op af characters, and make it so we can grind day and night in order to get near the CP level of pay to wins
          100 usd for a single character? i think i'll pass xD yeah the 10x tavern is really shitty i don't want myself working my butt off just to get the some character that won't bond with my other ones at all xD(or to not get anything at all xD)

Comment

Originally posted by deibiddo View Post
            100 usd for a single character? i think i'll pass xD yeah the 10x tavern is really shitty i don't want myself working my butt off just to get the some character that won't bond with my other ones at all xD(or to not get anything at all xD)
            its better then naruto online lol 100usd AT MAX isnt that bad considering no has some op af charcters for 2.5k just for 5 fragments

Comment

Originally posted by 36731504885301 View Post

its better then naruto online lol 100usd AT MAX isnt that bad considering no has some op af charcters for 2.5k just for 5 fragments
              with 100 usd in db online you can get like 3 red tier at once xD, with all the rebates and benefits it should be like 24k gold enough to make yourself legendary in the game xD

Comment

So is there a way to become ''VIP'' without spending money?

- If not then i think there should be a way to become ''VIP'' for f2p players. (Like give certain amount of points every login days or something).

Comment

Originally posted by zero-phantom View Post
                  So is there a way to become ''VIP'' without spending money?

- If not then i think there should be a way to become ''VIP'' for f2p players. (Like give certain amount of points every login days or something).
                  There isn't a way to become vip on the cbt, they just give you gold, you can become vip probably when the game is fully launched by paying

Comment

Originally posted by deibiddo View Post
                    There isn't a way to become vip on the cbt, they just give you gold, you can become vip probably when the game is fully launched by paying
                    I hope so :-)

Comment

Please REMOVE that CLIK CLIK CLIK CLIK sound after clicking an icon... :@:@:@

Comment

Working...
                      X