Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTHJ Client?

Hello \o

I know this has been suggested in other threads but i have to insist on this because of the following reasons.

1. Personally i only play browser games at work, and as you can guess my office computer is not a gaming pc (does not have a graphics card) , its not a bad computer it can run the game smoothly but using an excessive amount of CPU going from 90 to 100%, i don't like this it makes me feel that im pushing the pc and i fear that this can harm it causing me alot of trouble .

2.A client would make log in a lot faster just needing a couple clicks to get in the game.

3.You could place functions on the client that are not in a normal browser for example: a button to directly log in in another server (switch server), a button to redirect you (in a new tab) to the forums/homepage/support/etc pretty much anywhere you want, you can display the server and server time which are really important in this kind of games because the players sometimes don't remember in which server they were playing, and server times are important for timed events (if there are going to be any).

I really hope that GameSamba can bring this feature to us, i know what im asking might not be easy to do but it definitely will be worth it!

Anyway thanks for reading!

Hi Laka,

Thanks for bring up this into our attention, already record it in the plan.

Comment

Working...
    X