This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont make main characters so expensive

I had to pay like £50 or more to get Lucy on the Fairy Tail online browser game. Thats way too much money to spend for one character. I hope there cheaper at least like maybe £15 each or something. £50 for 1 character is such a rip off.

50$ is reasonable in terms of a browser game, but the cheaper the better. I just don't want to see Bleach Online/ Naruto Online prices 200-1k$ USD for 1 character is really depressing.

Comment

Its more like $65 a character and when you say get 10 characters thats like £500. More expensive than a ps4. I hope there cheaper. The less they cost the more people can buy them and they make more money that way

Comment

I'm not sure which game you were playing where that happened. This game by game samba is the only official RPG fiary tail released game The CBT (Closed Beta Testing) is only being released later today (tomorrow for some around the world) and will be the first time that the game is playable any where in the world (info source: news tab on game website).
        Any other game is not associated with this game, nor were they official game releases.

Comment

Originally posted by sstito
          4 week however if they found they need more testing they may extend it
          Thanks i will be on holiday for 1 of those weeks but i can still enjoy it for the other 3

Comment

price range should be 50 buck to 200 anything higher than that is crazy people got bills to pay

Comment

Working...
            X