Mods playing the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods playing the game

mods should not be given free shit while playing because they are just gonna infulence others to waste money and more people moving to next server because the server is too p2w and will lead to its death quick

If you mean official staff, they will not be playing the game as normal characters. They will only be in game to run special events and help when needed. If you mean Game Helpers, they will be rewarded for their time and efforts. Me and my team choose Game Helpers when the time for that is needed. I also set the reward rates which is not a payment but a reward for being a volunteer. To make sure these helpers are genuinely interested in being a helper and growth of the community, the rewards are low. We don't want people that do it for the rewards, we want the people that do it for the good of the community and love helping others. If you ask why any rewards at all then? Well its because we want to thank them for being good to us and all of the other players they help.

Comment

Originally posted by lilliyan View Post
      If you mean official staff, they will not be playing the game as normal characters. They will only be in game to run special events and help when needed. If you mean Game Helpers, they will be rewarded for their time and efforts. Me and my team choose Game Helpers when the time for that is needed. I also set the reward rates which is not a payment but a reward for being a volunteer. To make sure these helpers are genuinely interested in being a helper and growth of the community, the rewards are low. We don't want people that do it for the rewards, we want the people that do it for the good of the community and love helping others. If you ask why any rewards at all then? Well its because we want to thank them for being good to us and all of the other players they help.
      Will we be able to know who are these helper last time a game used helper they were get tons of expensive char and massive items for free making them always in top 3 and even top 1 in there server without spending a dime

Comment

Yes, there will be an official list of game helpers put up displaying which people are game helpers when they are officially appointed. Also, helpers will not be given anything that gives them advantages over other players as Lilliyan stated above.
        Last edited by wizkiller96; 09-07-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X