Add gatcha card drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add gatcha card drops?

I cant say for sure yet, but can you add a gatcha (aka x10 or x1 card) drop in an event that we do daily, even though its rare i think that would be a fun little bonus for us who do the event.

This is generally the standard way to obtain non event characters in browser games, but I hope it's a genuine GACHA. I'd be really disappointed if they do what NO did by making the rares a fixed rate. That being said, I'm all for a form of bad luck prevention.

Comment

Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
      This is generally the standard way to obtain non event characters in browser games, but I hope it's a genuine GACHA. I'd be really disappointed if they do what NO did by making the rares a fixed rate. That being said, I'm all for a form of bad luck prevention.
      >_> From looking over the screen shots for the game, doesn't look like we get non-event characters through a gacha. They've got screenshots of a tavern/bar where you do slots for starsouls that you redeem for the characters in full. Though we also have screen shots of a card pull thing (probably a gacha) where we've seen character shards come up. <_< but again we also know that character shards are in fact used to give characters more star levels (every character starting at zero stars) This is about all I know regarding this from screen shots and the limited guide info on the website however and is obviously subject to change as we move along.

Comment

Originally posted by raineamorie View Post
        >_> From looking over the screen shots for the game, doesn't look like we get non-event characters through a gacha. They've got screenshots of a tavern/bar where you do slots for starsouls that you redeem for the characters in full. Though we also have screen shots of a card pull thing (probably a gacha) where we've seen character shards come up. <_< but again we also know that character shards are in fact used to give characters more star levels (every character starting at zero stars) This is about all I know regarding this from screen shots and the limited guide info on the website however and is obviously subject to change as we move along.
        I'm definitely interested to see how it works out. I just don't want 1000$ characters every other week. :P

Comment

Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
          I'm definitely interested to see how it works out. I just don't want 1000$ characters every other week. :P
          For real >_>;; that would suck hard, shuts out all but the biggest of whales.

Comment

Originally posted by raineamorie View Post
            I am more than 80% sure that yes you buy characters from tavern, but the Gatcha will give you fragments, letting you awaken you characters and evolve their stars. for example you spend 1200 purple starsouls for natsu and hes 0 star, and from the Gatcha you get 10 natsu fragments, you will use those fragments to upgrade his stars. I dont think they will let you buy fragments from the tavern, meaning its a gatcha to increase their base stats.

Comment

if you play the old ft game this system is very similar to it IT IS TOTALLY RNG and can not be fixed however i really hope they do not add char only bheind payment wall like NO did with charge and spend events lets have some faith in game samba and see how the cbt goes

Comment

no gacha is trash and meant for whales go play mobile games if you want to be a whale

Comment

Originally posted by darthweeaboo View Post
                  no gacha is trash and meant for whales go play mobile games if you want to be a whale
                  Gacha systems can be fun if done properly, but based on how they are generally done I totally understand feeling this way.

Comment

Originally posted by darthweeaboo View Post
                    I dont agree, i love gatcha and im a free player. if they implement a gatcha that has good rewards (not op) then i will be happy.
                    Also its a feature in this game, so if i were you, get used to it. (or ignore it and fall behind)

Comment

gatcha is fun until it is rigged with the system we have in this game there is no way for it to be rigged so your hard work will pay off no matter what unlike other game where you need 700-900 scroll just to get 1 char and they call it RNG

Comment

Originally posted by sstito View Post
                        gatcha is fun until it is rigged with the system we have in this game there is no way for it to be rigged so your hard work will pay off no matter what unlike other game where you need 700-900 scroll just to get 1 char and they call it RNG
                        it will have % drops, but because you get characters from tavern, this gatcha will be pretty balanced only giving fragments rather than whole characters.

Comment

Working...
                        X