• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeze error

how to overcome the angry girl

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.
    Do you still have freezen error after the maintenance on 4:00 AM, Feb. 1st , PST?

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
      Hi,
      Thank you for reaching out to us.
      Do you still have freezen error after the maintenance on 4:00 AM, Feb. 1st , PST?
      ​I think i know what he's talking about.

​When trying to defeat the enemy "Angry Girl" in the Harbor, all enemies within the fight can be killed, except for the Port Villain. As soon as the first attack lands on him, he gets a Dodge buff, and when that Dodge buff runs out, he gets another one. During all of this, you can ​never hit him​ ​because he dodges every single attack you try on him. So, he keeps getting Dodge buffs and can't be hit, which makes this fight ​impossible to complete​. I've tried to beat him multiple times on multiple levels but it never works since the same thing happens: I attack him, he gets a Dodge buff, dodges every attack, gets new Dodge buff when the other one runs out, rinse and repeat.

Comment

When will they fix the problem for it I keep attacking the Port Villian it wont let me he keeps on dodging it. I keep on dying

Comment

Originally posted by 45191519635890 View Post
          When will they fix the problem for it I keep attacking the Port Villian it wont let me he keeps on dodging it. I keep on dying

You need to select your 1st skill that make your main never miss a target, its give you 100% hit rate,that how you'll beat him.

Comment

Now I have to inform that when I try to challenge Violent Girl (1st Crossroad's boss) the game crashes at the loading screen, which makes the task of reaching 50-point score impossible. Playing at server #38 Sagittarius.

Comment

I don t know what to dooooooooooooo

Comment

You need to select your 1st skill that make your main never miss a target, its give you 100% hit rate,that how you'll beat him.
                THIS CORRECT!

Comment

I already did select first skill but it keeps dodging my attacks

Comment

Working...
                  X