No Reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reward

No reward was received for upgrading 4K Tool Kits into a piece of equipment in last tow hours.

Secondary Flag Anastasia Lv95 5th Drive raised from 1000k and some change to 1409 kits at around 1400hrs server time PDT.
    The 4k kits were deducted from Items and the server shows they were applied to the Drive in Starship Equipment.
    The Flag and her fleet show no reward in strength.
    Ranger, s3 Earth

Have I posted in the right place or do I need to contact Appleholtz?

Applying equipment raise kits to an engine only increases its speed. This has no bearing on your fleet strength and never has.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger-ric View Post
      No reward was received for upgrading 4K Tool Kits into a piece of equipment in last tow hours.

Secondary Flag Anastasia Lv95 5th Drive raised from 1000k and some change to 1409 kits at around 1400hrs server time PDT.
      The 4k kits were deducted from Items and the server shows they were applied to the Drive in Starship Equipment.
      The Flag and her fleet show no reward in strength.
      Ranger, s3 Earth

Have I posted in the right place or do I need to contact Appleholtz?
      Hi Ranger-Ric,

I do not know who is giving you bad advice as I have seen you asking questions and get full replies here.

Adding Raise Kits to Engines as stated only increase speed, which if you want to get anywhere faster is great however there is no other stats but speed added to your ship. Weapons, Shields and Armor all add to the ships strength, however sometimes it costs more to add to one thing and have smaller overall gains.

Personally I upgrade weapons over everything else because 1, shields will be lost 100% of the time with PN. 2, Armor reduces damage to the hull, and an extra 2k damage reduction on normal fire is not work upgrading, where as 3, weapons increase in damage negates all improvements people make to their ships by use of Raise Kits. Having a weapon raised up to over 6k damage actually gives you a hug increase in output damage.

If you want or need fair and un-bios help post in general chat or pop in Discord and ask for help and the players will try and give advice which will help you. But I will say this, there are some people out there which will give you advice so they can beat you. Some people do not want you to win or improve, and they will destroy your perfect setup just because they know you will listen.

There are some great people here and on Discord which will give you correct advice for PvP and PvE setups.

Comment

My apologies regard upgrading drives. It has been so long (now working in the secondary, I forgot this norm; my bad.
        thanks for the suggestion re Discord. I know of it but not investigated the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger-ric View Post
          My apologies regard upgrading drives. It has been so long (now working in the secondary, I forgot this norm; my bad.
          thanks for the suggestion re Discord. I know of it but not investigated the site.
          Discord is somewhere the GH's sit and can help, also other players are active in there. But if you get stuck you can msg me here or post here or in discord. There isn't much about this game I do not know, but what I miss others will be able to assist you. I just hate people getting bad info as it can spoil somebody's game.

Comment

Working...
          X