Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servers down

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Servers down

    Am I the only one who gets all servers in grey?

  • #2
    https://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tr...-26#post143578

    Comment


    • #3
      no, server still down

      Comment


      • #4
        Do we know how long the servers are going to be down for? you stated 6 hours, servers went down at 00:30 PDT, that's over 12 hours now!!

        Comment


        • #5
          They said "At least" 6 hours, and it has been 6:20 so far, not 12 hours. You might want to brush up on what PDT is.

          Comment


          • #6
            I just wish they would've mailed a warning that the servers were going to be down, like they used too.

            Comment


            • #7
              About the saying "Live long and prosper" i hope i live long enough for this update to be ready (sarcasm could be intended)

              Comment


              • #8
                Game is still under maintenance and down 7 hours soon... I would expect them to keep breaks shorter and follow the estimated window. Its not OK to keep servers down half day in Europe day time... Most of us will lose all the events and rewards for 1st events of the day as well as reduce our weekly rewards as cannot join 2nd or 3rd events.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post
                  They said "At least" 6 hours, and it has been 6:20 so far, not 12 hours. You might want to brush up on what PDT is.
                  "At least" means it could take longer they would have said " All servers will be inaccessible for approximately for 6 hours" so 6 hours is the minimum .servers will be inaccessible

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Indeed for an American a maintenance from midnight to at least 7:30 am it goes quietly.
                    For a European the same maintenance from 9:30 am to at least 4:30 pm how to say it is downright boring...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Depends on where in the U.S. you live. I'm on the east coast, so 00.30 is 3:30 am to 9:30am.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 79321535998300 View Post
                        Indeed for an American a maintenance from midnight to at least 7:30 am it goes quietly.
                        For a European the same maintenance from 9:30 am to at least 4:30 pm how to say it is downright boring...
                        I live on the East Coast of the US and it is not an advantage for 3v3 times if you work. The times are 10 AM and 3 PM so most people are working then. The last one is at 11PM when you need to go to bed. So those times are not good. The evening time would be nice to be at 10PM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          it's now been 7 1/2 hours. I'm guessing there's going to be serious compensation coming since we've now missed out on boss event, cross server system battle event and 3vs3 event. I live on the East Coast of the US also and I'm up doing things on game all day from their "reset" time til around 8 pm my time. My husband works and usually does the daily stuff BEFORE work but today couldn't because of this. But, as said I'm guessing there's a serious compensation package coming for our troubles.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by crazywoman View Post
                            it's now been 7 1/2 hours. I'm guessing there's going to be serious compensation coming since we've now missed out on boss event, cross server system battle event and 3vs3 event. I live on the East Coast of the US also and I'm up doing things on game all day from their "reset" time til around 8 pm my time. My husband works and usually does the daily stuff BEFORE work but today couldn't because of this. But, as said I'm guessing there's a serious compensation package coming for our troubles.
                            No they should not give out any compensation at all, why should they when they have to lose money when the company that owns the servers have to close them down to do repairs to their own server room. If NGames owned the server and server room then I would be saying that something should be given out, but please explain Karren Why they should pay for something which they are not responsible for and could do nothing about down time.

                            Now if the down time was for 1 day then yes compo should be thought about, but for a Maintenance, which was announced, would we ask for compo? Does that mean every maintenance we should demand compo? what about all the times where people get stuck as they do not log out? what about those times when the game is up early, should we demand compo then?

                            Simple answer Karren is, NO!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

                              No they should not give out any compensation at all, why should they when they have to lose money when the company that owns the servers have to close them down to do repairs to their own server room. If NGames owned the server and server room then I would be saying that something should be given out, but please explain Karren Why they should pay for something which they are not responsible for and could do nothing about down time.

                              Now if the down time was for 1 day then yes compo should be thought about, but for a Maintenance, which was announced, would we ask for compo? Does that mean every maintenance we should demand compo? what about all the times where people get stuck as they do not log out? what about those times when the game is up early, should we demand compo then?

                              Simple answer Karren is, NO!
                              all i can say is bad day to do maintenance. Maintenance should revert back to Mondays then people cant complain about missing 3vs3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X