Couldn't load plugin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
    Hi, Please try send mail to us and we can provide the newest mini client which is still in testing to you. You can try that first, if you still can not use the mini client, we will look into again.
    What do you mean by, "send mail to us"?

Comment

What they mean is, "Can you please send to them ([email protected]) your details and they will sent back to you a MClient which is the one which they are currently testing."

I have been testing this client myself and have already given them feedback and much more. I am not having a good time testing this new client as i found the old one to me more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
        What they mean is, "Can you please send to them ([email protected]) your details and they will sent back to you a MClient which is the one which they are currently testing."

I have been testing this client myself and have already given them feedback and much more. I am not having a good time testing this new client as i found the old one to me more stable.
        You mean, Windows 10 64-bit and such?

Comment

Originally posted by kothaur View Post

You mean, Windows 10 64-bit and such?
          No there is a lot more information which gives you the full details of the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

No there is a lot more information which gives you the full details of the crash.
            Well, they REALLY need to tell me what they want/ need.

Comment

Well, they REALLY need to tell me what they want/ need.
              Have you looked in the Event Viewer for the crash reports? Most people wouldn't so they wouldn't know. Most of the time it crashes at P8: 01355b0e. Not sure if you have the same error report but it would be interesting. Look at the information and the Error report.

Comment

Like I stated before, They need to tell Me what they need and tell me how that I can acquire it/ them.
                Anyways, I haven't used the MC since but then Facebook Gameroom showed Mr This after selecting My Server:
                st-ad_1544cdt-MustHaveAdobe_jpeg.jpg

So, I went to the Site Itself and the same thing happened; even though, My Adobe Flash Player had been Updated and ON for a very long time.

Frustrated, I went and gave the MC a shot and I was amazed that It took about 30 Seconds' to load. O_O;
                Don't know how long It will last but I can take only what I can.

On Another Note: Every single time that I Post / Reply, I keep getting This 524 Error:
                st-ad_524-Error_jpeg.jpg

Comment

Hi,
                  Please contact us here, https://support.gamesamba.com/
                  I will provide the newest version mini client for you to have a try.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                    Hi,
                    Please contact us here, https://support.gamesamba.com/
                    I will provide the newest version mini client for you to have a try.
                    So far, the Mini Client is Loading/ Launching in about 30 Seconds', as of, November 25, 2020.

Comment

So far, the Mini Client is Loading/ Launching in about 30 Seconds', as of, November 25, 2020.
                      PM me with a direct message and we will have a chat there so it saves you going around in circles. Hopefully it will help you.

Comment

Working...
                      X