X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by kothaur View Post
    Now, just have to hope that the MC will continue on 'working' without any other "Issues".
    You will find that PvE is perfectly working, its just PvP that's a pain at the moment, but they are working on it. Glad it is all working for you now.

Leave a comment:

• kothaur
    replied
    I did try the 'Web f' but the Mini Client (MC) still wouldn't let me enter anything. After closing that Window, I tried to enter anything into the 'Passport' Section without trying any of the 'App Buttons'... again, the MC wouldn't let me enter anything. Naturally getting frustrated, I just closed and relaunched the MC and then tried to enter anything in the 'Passport ID' Area and.... WALLA!
    st-ad_loginbyPassport_25sept2020-jpeg.jpg
    Selected the Server that has my Kothuar Game Account on and... after about 5 minutes' of loading... BINGO!
    st-ad_MC_finally-jpeg.jpg

The FB294-Delos III Server was my thinking of trying the Federation side of the Game but latter changed my mind and just stuck with my FB291 Klingon one.

Now, just have to hope that the MC will continue on 'working' without any other "Issues".

Leave a comment:

replied
    I would try the F web and see if it will allow you to log in via the Web F. You may never know as they fixed your account back then it may work for you that way. What have you got to lose?

Leave a comment:

• kothaur
    replied
    I went ahead and made sure that I had the whole "Remember Me" checked and tried the Mini Client again, same thing happened... will not let me enter anything.
    I uninstalled the Mini Client and went back to your Website to "start over" the download and installation but noticed something that I did not see before:
    st-ad_gamesamba_login_huh_jpeg.jpgThis shows that I am logged in but not as 'kothaur'.
    I did have an issue with Facebook Gameroom back in October of 2019 and you made it possible for me to have access to the Game and my Progress though my Browser.
    Then, within 48 hours after I started using the Website to play the Game... the Facebook Gameroom App was working again; so, I been using the Gameroom to play the Game since.
    Last edited by kothaur; 09-24-2020, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Since that does not appear to be working for you, check the Remember me checkbox to remain signed in and through the Internet browser that you use whether it is Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc sign into to Facebook. Then, go back to the microclient, go through the steps you did, and then you should be able to access the server that you play on using App Facebook.
    Last edited by 45914879307; 09-24-2020, 01:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kothaur
    replied
    I Launch Star Trek: Alien Domain Mini Client.
    After the Loading Process, I click on the 'App f' Icon for Facebook Gameroom Login.
    Click on Area where to enter my Email or Phone, nothing happens; so, cannot enter Email/ Phone. Tried Password Area, same thing.
    Closed the 'Passport' Window and clicked on the 'SUPPORT' Button and just get a White Mini Screen:
    st-ad_mc-Support_WhiteScreen_jpeg.jpg
    Also, I know how to enter my "login details" for a very long time.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I do not understand what the issue is because my Facebook games room account works perfectly.

Are you logging in using your Facebook e-mail address and Facebook Password? If you are then it is linked with your Facebook games room account. If it is not working, as in it will not accept your log in details then clearly their is an issue with the log in details you are using.

I can access different accounts using all but Yahoo. I could use that also but I have enough accounts to test the game. if it does not allow you to continue click on Forgot account and see if it will let you in that way.

Leave a comment:

• kothaur
    replied
    Originally posted by 45914879307 View Post

Did you put your cursor in the Username field and click there to see if you are able to type in that field as well as the Password field?
    Yes to Both Sections. When I closed the Window and click-on 'SUPPORT', I get nothing but a White Screen with the GameSamba Logo on it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by kothaur View Post
    I had recently downloaded the Mini Client and did all of the necessary steps to install but every time that I click on the 'App f' Icon because I play the Game through Facebook Gameroom, the Passport Window comes up but the Mini Client will NOT let me enter any of my Facebook Account Information.
    st-ad_MiniClient_NOT-lettingmelogin_jpeg2.jpg
    Did you put your cursor in the Username field and click there to see if you are able to type in that field as well as the Password field?

Leave a comment:

• kothaur
    replied
    I had recently downloaded the Mini Client and did all of the necessary steps to install but every time that I click on the 'App f' Icon because I play the Game through Facebook Gameroom, the Passport Window comes up but the Mini Client will NOT let me enter any of my Facebook Account Information.
    st-ad_MiniClient_NOT-lettingmelogin_jpeg2.jpg
    Last edited by kothaur; 09-23-2020, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mini client and how to download and log in Facebook users

I have created a post which tells you how to get your facebook account to work on a Window/Mac machine. I hope people use this as a guide.

https://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tr...client-for-mac

Any problems with Windows Contact me directly on Discord or PM's or leave a help request here (for windows.
Working...
X